💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga leaving Electric Lady Studios (6/26)

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

The Z

Guys, she spent 12 HOURS in that studio today :wtfga: LG6 is literally coming THIS YEAR

She looks soooo beautiful, these glasses are perfect, too bad she was too tired to stop for the paparazzi because it's my favorite look in a long time :giveup:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HookerOnAChurch
1 minute ago, kevinsteve said:

Guys, she spent 12 HOURS in that studio today :wtfga: LG6 is literally coming THIS YEAR

She looks soooo beautiful, these glasses are perfect, too bad she was too tired to stop for the paparazzi because it's my favorite look in a long time :giveup:

She's giving us the best pre - new era looks ever!! 

The Z
8 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

She's giving us the best pre - new era looks ever!! 

Yes, but it might be the longest pre-era ever. :wtfga:

The "Gaga back in studio/Leaving the studio" thing didn't exist before 2013.

It lasted 1 month for ARTPOP (before the announcement), less than 3 weeks for Joanne... It's already been more than a month for LG6:giveup:

Glamourpuss

Look how toned and skinny her legs are. :diane:

She looks fabulous. 

The Z
6 minutes ago, xoxo Human said:

inb4 she was finishing ASIB soundtrack!!! :grr:

She didn't even need one day to make the final touches for ASIB. It's been finished for 2 years now. :ohwell:

She literally just spent 1 month in the studio, including 12 hours last night... :cryga:

SHE IS PUTTING OUT AN ALBUM THIS YEAR! :vegas:

Spoiler

Teas: 

She is just a studio rat as she mentioned before. She's just making tons of music and God knows when it will be released. My bet is early 2019.

The Z
1 minute ago, Yvi Monster said:

I still think this is ASIB or C3C material... :huntyga:

The ASIB soundtrack was already FINISHED in 2016.

C3C without Tony? Spending that much time in the studio? I know you don't want to be disapointed but come on! :wtfga:

AshIey

She must have been feeling very inspired to have been in there for 12 hours, or they have a deadline. 

4 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

The ASIB soundtrack was already FINISHED in 2016.

C3C without Tony? Spending that much time in the studio? I know you don't want to be disapointed but come on! :wtfga:

The ASIB studio recording could still be very well taking place lol. Just cuz the songs were done a while ago for the live performances in the movie does not mean they finished recording the music itself for the soundtrack. Maybe they are adding finishing touches to it and perfecting it. She is a perfectionist. 

The Z
1 minute ago, dit said:

The ASIB studio srecording could still be very well taking place lol. Just cuz the songs were done a while ago for the live performances in the movie does not mean they finished recording the music itself. Maybe they are adding finishing touches to it and perfecting it. She is a perfectionist. 

You can't finish music for live performances because it's live :ohwell: Plus no, she doesn't make the final touches in over a month, spending 12 hours in the studio someday... And it's a WB movie, the deadline must've been a few months ago for the soundtrack

Archived