rumor

Gaga x Miley x Ronson

LMSince2008

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monsterish

I can't imagine their voices together in a song. I can't even imagine how the song could sound and the lyrics :oprah:

ARTPOP/Bangerz reject reworked à la pop-country is coming :sweat:

Max Vandeburg

We already know that Gaga doesn't like the way most collaborations are done lately, with just a few emails and separate recordings. She has said several times that she really likes being in the same studio and having a connection with the other artist.

With that in mind, I think if this rumor were true we probably would have seen Gaga and Miley together lately. Or at least Gaga and Ronson.

Also, it would not make sense for him to post photos with only Miley in the studio. Do you know what I mean? It's weird.

Unless they're actually playing with our heads. :saladga:

spanishmonster
16 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

We already know that Gaga doesn't like the way most collaborations are done lately, with just a few emails and separate recordings. She has said several times that she really likes being in the same studio and having a connection with the other artist.

With that in mind, I think if this rumor were true we probably would have seen Gaga and Miley together lately. Or at least Gaga and Ronson.

Also, it would not make sense for him to post photos with only Miley in the studio. Do you know what I mean? It's weird.

Unless they're actually playing with our heads. :saladga:

Do we had photos of Florence and Gaga together?:ohwell:

buy stupid love on itunes

I don't want this. I prefer a collab with a big name (Eg Rihanna), a legend (eg U2) or a respected indie-ish artist (eg Lorde). Miley is none of the above

TheFriend

Yaaaaaaaasssssssssssss

I can't understand some of this fanbase's standards tbh :oops:

I put Miley in the same level as Gaga's when it comes to vocals :vegas:

I can't wait to see most people getting pressedt when their song comes out because I'll be bopping to it while sitting on the couch :huntyga:

Smother Em Eh

Yikes some of y’all really hate Miley. I ask why tho?:oprah: And I think it’s a great idea. :trollga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Max Vandeburg
2 minutes ago, spanishmonster said:

Good point. But at that time Gaga was full-time with Ronson in the studio, we kind of knew something was happening. Also, Florence took a photo in front of Gaga's car the day they worked together, and everybody went crazy. 

This time our only evidence is random tweets and presumptions.

zakariah
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

If she wants to make it country baby it's okay, cause she was born, she was born, she was born that way. :poot:

tenor.gif

:emma: 

giskardsb
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

If she wants to make it country baby it's okay, cause she was born, she was born, she was born that way. :poot:

still my favorite version of BTW..... 

migamiga

mark (and every producer) always say the artist they're currently working with has written one of their favorite songs. it's so annoying. he said the same thing about gaga and amy

tenor.gif

MonsterOfficial

watch it gets scrapped just like the rest of Gaga's collabs :oops:

exorcise my mind

MonsterOfficial
3 hours ago, spanishmonster said:

i mean they're literally recording face to face in the documentary lol

tumblr_owoe1fdjzZ1qby767o2_500.gif

tumblr_ovvzaxZIVh1s65hr2o1_500.gif

exorcise my mind

Archived