How hyped are you for High as Hope?   

30 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale from 1-10

Featured Posts

RIPheygirl

High as Hope comes out in 3 days :excited2:

Dont forget to pre order the album and stream the singles fats :staymad:

Be Free

I'm so ready for some new Florence :tony:. I already pre-ordered the album and Useless Magic, im also going to her concert here in DC this october. :wub:

PARADISE IS IN OUR HANDS 🙌

FrankGutz

10 :tony:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

ChromaticaPunk

Didn't Florence just release Hunger and the album is 2 days away :ohwell:

Jeroen Bloeming

Pre-ordered the yellow vinyl like a month ago. And I love the first 2 singles. But I hate Big God. The album will probably leak today tho.

MeloArtDramaPop

Florence is my third fave but the singles she went with didnt wow me though, so Im pretty worried. 4th album curse everyone

hausofbrice
34 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Didn't Florence just release Hunger and the album is 2 days away :ohwell:

wasn't Hunger released last month :oprah: 

xoxo, brice ♡

imnotyourbabe10

Based off of Sky Full of Song :firega:

[The other releases are amazing, of course].

Damon

Funny how early today I was talking to my friends about how lucky and blessed we are because Florence is releasing this week :diane:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Ziggy

Honestly very. I liked HBHBHB a lot but it felt safe and treaded territory for the group. What I love about the stuff from this album is that it’s a little weirder, a little more poetic, more Björk, actually. It’s clear she’s experimenting a bit and, yes, I was taken aback by Big God but after sitting unbothered and listening to it I love it. It’s not straightforward or much like anything she’s done and I love that distinctiveness in the same vein as I love PYNK by Janelle Monáe. Both are different and deviate from their artist’s carved lanes and it’s cool to hear this new flexing of sonics.

I am, however, curious to hear all of these in the context of the album because they’re quite different but just as Dirty Computer worked I have great faith in the artistry of Florence + The Machine. I mean, you pull a few random songs from BTW and it sounds like 3 different albums yet they all worked together so I won’t judge preemptively. I’m excited, though, she’s pushing herself in new directions and creatively it’s really showing.

i get why some don’t like Big God, though. It’s VERY weird and not like Flo so if you want that Hunger is a better bet.

Archived