Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Nile Rodgers gifts Lady Gaga a 100K dollars guitar

monketsharona

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover
1 minute ago, Economy said:

That money couldn't put a downpayment on my home :neyde:

“downpayment”. WTF you can buy a HUGE house in the state I live in with that Money. Canada, sweety, you need to stop with those prices:wtf:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
5 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

“downpayment”. WTF you can buy a HUGE house in the state I live in with that Money. Canada, sweety, you need to stop with those prices:wtf:

My grandparents 110 year old house in Toronto is valued at $1.4 Million :selena:

But u can buy an average house in my suburb city (Brampton) for about $700,000 semi-detatched or $500,000 ish for townhouse or $800,000 to $900,000 for a detached but it does depend on the neighborhood too but dam :duck:

But condos are more affordable. $350,000 to $400,000 in city. In Toronto they go to around $600,000 plus tho

Vancouver is supposibly worse tho :poot:

Home price appreciation seems to have cooled tho probably thanks to the new stress test rules :firega:

I didn't qualify for a house because of the stress test :neyde:

Economy
19 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I meant to say "could of" btw. I guess my autocorrect betrayed me again :vegas:

Miel

"has also expected to feature on Chic's upcoming new album"

... soooo...

3 points in and ready for more

PartySick
5 hours ago, Haroon said:

I'd be happy with someone gifting me a $10 guitar :selena:

#GiveHaroonAUkulele

It's similar, right? :poot: I could always put a few rubber bands on a plank of wood too :awesome:

OT: I want to see it :giveup:

đŸ–€

RAMROD

That is cool.

Would be much cooler if he also gifts Gaga that collab spot for upcoming Chic album released this year :sis:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

PartySick
2 hours ago, Economy said:

Remind me to never be a Canadian home owner :selena:

Those are ocean-view mansion prices here in Florida :selena:

The house I'm looking to buy soon is $190,000 with a $40,000 down payment and monthly rate of like $800 (if I'm remember correctly) and it's a nice ass house in a great area :selena:

Oh henny :selena:

đŸ–€

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Economy said:

My grandparents 110 year old house in Toronto is valued at $1.4 Million :selena:

But u can buy an average house in my suburb city (Brampton) for about $700,000 semi-detatched or $500,000 ish for townhouse or $800,000 to $900,000 for a detached but it does depend on the neighborhood too but dam :duck:

But condos are more affordable. $350,000 to $400,000 in city. In Toronto they go to around $600,000 plus tho

Vancouver is spposibly worse tho :poot:

Home price appreciation seems to have cooled tho probably thanks to the new stress test rules :firega:

I didn't qualify for a house because of the stress test :neyde:

OOT

Vancouver definitely, it is 3rd most expensive city after Hong Kong and Sydney for real estate as of 2017. Surprisingly New York is not int he Top 10 tho :diane:

But where I live right now, most people don't own a house, because it is mostly occupied, and when there's some on sale, the prices are crazy. Still, it is 9th on the list. My previous city is at 8th :diane:

Full top 10 list:

1. Hong Kong, China (the apartment parking space alone costs $760,000!)

2. Sydney, Australia

3. Vancouver, Canada

4. Auckland, NZ

5. San Jose, CA, USA

6. Melbourne, Australia

7. Honolulu, HU, USA

8. Los Angeles, CA, USA

9. San Fransisco, CA, USA

10. Bournemouth & Dorset, UK

source: https://edition.cnn.com/style/gallery/worlds-most-expensive-housing-markets-2017/index.html

River

omg those prices

I'm buying in Costa a 3 floors house, 3 rooms, 2.5 bathrooms and the rest + big garden that I'm building a swimming pool there + Jacuzzi for 125,000$ :huntyga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

GhettoFabulous

I hope the collab they have on the album isn’t another version of I want your love or chile....:diane: I hope she collabs with him more like uhhh just the thot of it :messga:

ltlmnstr

I'm not sure Nile would give an interview with The Sun though. They aren't very reliable and most stirring the post. That's what Brits have told me anyway.

But woohoo I guess?

Economy
10 hours ago, PartySick said:

Remind me to never be a Canadian home owner :selena:

Those are ocean-view mansion prices here in Florida :selena:

The house I'm looking to buy soon is $190,000 with a $40,000 down payment and monthly rate of like $800 (if I'm remember correctly) and it's a nice ass house in a great area :selena:

Oh henny :selena:

That must be amazing :giveup:

The housing boom isn't collapsing even after 18 years (housing boom began in 2000) because of tight supply and low vacancy causing bidding wars

First problem is that experts say our zoning laws and permit requirements are too strict and construction isn't as high as it should be. Also the Toronto area and cities around are starting to run out of space to build anything because there's a large circle of green protected areas that aren't allowed to be built on. Some ppl are pushing for some of that land to be released

Vancouver is also running out of land cuz the city is like next to mountains so I'm guessing that's the big problem there

Problem number 2 is our immigration was increased to 330,000 a year (that's triple the US rate in relation to population by comparison) so it's straining available supply more

But I guess that's how u get beautiful buildings There's craines all over Toronto. There's a 92 story condo they are starting soon if they get enough pre-sales. It will be the tallest condo in the Western hemisphere :)

Economy
10 hours ago, RAMROD said:

OOT

Vancouver definitely, it is 3rd most expensive city after Hong Kong and Sydney for real estate as of 2017. Surprisingly New York is not int he Top 10 tho :diane:

But where I live right now, most people don't own a house, because it is mostly occupied, and when there's some on sale, the prices are crazy. Still, it is 9th on the list. My previous city is at 8th :diane:

Full top 10 list:

1. Hong Kong, China (the apartment parking space alone costs $760,000!)

2. Sydney, Australia

3. Vancouver, Canada

4. Auckland, NZ

5. San Jose, CA, USA

6. Melbourne, Australia

7. Honolulu, HU, USA

8. Los Angeles, CA, USA

9. San Fransisco, CA, USA

10. Bournemouth & Dorset, UK

source: https://edition.cnn.com/style/gallery/worlds-most-expensive-housing-markets-2017/index.html

I'm surprised London UK isn't on that list :oprah:

Also prices in Toronto fell for the first time in a long time in 2017 probably because of the new mortgage rules. But they've started climbing again so probably Toronto will make that list again and I'll never buy a house :duck:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

I'm surprised London UK isn't on that list :oprah:

Also prices in Toronto fell for the first time in a long time in 2017 probably because of the new mortgage rules. But they've started climbing again so probably Toronto will make that list again and I'll never buy a house :duck:

I heard that aside from the high price, many people stray away from London and choose other part of the country like Leeds, Manchester and Bristol these days cos there's too many South Asian and Middle Eastern immigrants there, not sure if true or not. Maybe members here who are locals can clarify :oprah:

Maybe you could try a house a bit on the suburb but not too far still from the downtown? They could offer a more competitive prices :shrug:

Archived