• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbeTheBabe

• INNA

• Arturo

• Fusel

Top Posters In This Topic

HausOfCarlos

I'm not. I'm just saying, The room would have been FLOODED in like 2 seconds.

Well, I was on chat with her, with just 12 monsters, I dunno, I think she has put a limit on her chat, I dunno, I just know that just have 12 monsters, and my friends tried to enter, but they can't D=

AbeTheBabe

photo-15714.jpg?_r=1344024339

You honestly believe this? This was photoshopped by someone who stans for ARTPOP. Or it was a fake profile that stans for ARTPOP. Either way. I mean come on

Edited by AbeTheBabe

Logan

You honestly believe this? This was photoshopped by someone who stans for ARTPOP. Or it was a fake profile that stans for ARTPOP. Either way. I mean come on

Listen to your heart...When ARTPOP is calling for you...Listen to your heart....There's nothing else you can dooooo!

Actually there were more than 5 ppl there. When I left the chat it said there were 20 already. I guess it shows you the amount of ppl who were in the chat-room when you enter it.

Edited by Pegasus_

You act like you were standing over their shoulder watching them photoshop it :laughga:

C'mon now, several people on here were in that chat room

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

lairofhk

Yeah, LM is really not a trustworthy source to be honest. I'm waiting for the official announcement.

AbeTheBabe

Listen to your heart...When ARTPOP is calling for you...Listen to your heart....There's nothing else you can dooooo!

Calm down DHT

Harry

If she wanted fans to know wouldn't she just tweet it or post it on LM.com? Unless she only wants the fans to know and not the public yet...?

Even if it is true, I don't like it. I'm not too bothered though, I like it more as a title than Born This Way, and I'm looking forward to the music, not the title lol.

AbeTheBabe

You act like you were standing over their shoulder watching them photoshop it :laughga:

C'mon now, several people on here were in that chat room

Yeah I'm still going to need receipts.

There's countless fake Gaga's on LM when it comes to chats.