💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms ARTPOP as the title of the new album

INNA

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

Hm we'll see in the next 2 months regarding the album title. I have a feeling the album won't be called 'ARTPOP' - even though I stan for it and think it's an ace album name.

I just don't think she'd tell us a month (or 2) before she said she would the name of the album. The whole point of the perfume ad coming end of August is too get her back into the news for the first time with something big, plus the Vogue Issue Cover, the tour in Europe and the new album information via Twitter. I just don't think she'd throw the album name around on a chat with fans.

We'll see.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbeTheBabe

• INNA

• Arturo

• Fusel

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to be a b---h but are you all retarded. That wasn't Gaga, it simply had the same avatar. Look how many people were in that room. FIVE!

Except the fact that she also said in that chat room that the Latin America tour dates will be released on Monday, and now she confirmed it on Monstervision #3 :nails:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I don't mean to be a b---h but are you all retarded. That wasn't Gaga, it simply had the same avatar. Look how many people were in that room. FIVE!

First of all, don't use the R word. Second of all sometimes just a little bit in denial.... :lolgaga:

ARTPOP is too general. It doesn't sound specific tbh. Fame, The Fame Monster, and Born This way are pop + art.

maybe she's moving from specific to general? :confused:

I mean, I get it.. whatever, but it sounds like a four year old Little Monster told her to name her album ARTPOP. :shrug:

yup, the album title is just too random

hopefully the album title is forgettable but the singles ARE NOT! SlayPop tbh ;)

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Hypocrateen

I think we can take it for confirmed since the background of the message is red to distinguish her from fake accounts. Plus it's a bit impossible that only 5 people are in the chat but sometimes lm.com just goes crazy and shows all the chatrooms full so maybe it could be :huh:

Btw at first the title didn't say anything to me but I'm kinda starting to like it. :legend:

Edited by hypocrateen

Disco Heaven

Hope this is real.

I'm here for ARTPOP. My body is absolutely ready for this flawless title.

I really miss the metalinguistic GaGa.

I really miss the metalinguistic GaGa.

This ! ♥

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Gagas Sock

I am super glad this is the title. At first I wasn't but now I am. As long as she keeps bright, colorful, and mixture between fun AND dark. I should be fine. I'm also stanning for a pop art album cover.

This! Pop art album cover PLEASE GAGA! :excited2:

miamorevolefeyah

Short and catchy. Plenty of meaning to be found behind it, just like 'Born This Way'.

well... all Gaga titles are ordinay (Fame, Fame Ball, Fame Monster, Monster Ball, BTW Ball and now ARTPOP) but always have good music! ;)

Finally! If this is real, it'll put an end to, "GAGA cum 2 brazilll!!!"

But imagine the tour... "The ARTPOP Ball" :wtf:

Edited by GreenCreams

Some Monsters on here are so terrible, complaining on the album title, and the concepts. We're her fans, and we should always support her choices, its what she wants to do not us, so sick of people complaining about her work.

:tea:

Finally! If this is real, it'll put an end to, "GAGA cum 2 brazilll!!!"

But imagine the tour... "The ARTPOP Ball" :wtf:

SOUNDS AMAZING TO BE HONEST!

THE ARTPOP BALL STARRING LADY GAGA (OVER 340 DATES WORLDWIDE)

Edited by Guille

AnglerfishbraBENUS

:dies:

I mean, I get it.. whatever, but it sounds like a four year old Little Monster told her to name her album ARTPOP. :shrug:

ARTPOP doesn't sound childish. simple and Iconic. If a child told her to name her album something it would be like crayons or blue. Stop being in denial..

And the Grammy for album of the year goes to..... ARTPOP