💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms ARTPOP as the title of the new album

INNA

Featured Posts

HeavyPunkLover

That was completely pointless. You just decided to jump in and insult him/her. If you take a closer look maybe you'll notice who was really being rude to whom in this situation..

Insult someone? I really don't care who begin this cat fight I love in here because everyone try to be at least politically correct with other people. My point is that in this community rude and messy people get their attention for 5 minutes and then? Everyone can have a bad day or be nervous. Just wanted to remeber that forum and discussion are way more enjoiable when we respecr each other.

Edited by TeoX85
"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbeTheBabe

• INNA

• Arturo

• Tera

Top Posters In This Topic

LittIe Monster

Well I never liked it, oh well. :ohwell: the music better slay me to death. :laughga:

@whoriscope ig

ryhanna

That is the ****test album name ever known to man, I mean WTF does it even mean?!

Pop Art inside out. Bringing a sense of art into pop music. It's quite forward, really..

Can we USE GIF AGAIN?????? Let the forum BE REBORN!!! (damn i'm with an iphone)

No. It's a .jpg. :laughga:

Sexxx

:excited2: OMG

For those worried that it's not 'something new', it will be.

LoveAndDenim

Some Monsters on here are so terrible, complaining on the album title, and the concepts. We're her fans, and we should always support her choices, its what she wants to do not us, so sick of people complaining about her work.

gagaismywhore

Is this real? I'm happy about ARTPOP being the title if it is! I support her decisions :yes:

KillerQueen

I don't care for now on, I'm just going to wait until we get the music, I have no comments until then.

Alexander32886

Does that mean the single will be soon? :cool:

If she releases the single before I go to college... I'm going to fail. Skip all my classes and :worship: Gaga.

ryhanna

Some Monsters on here are so terrible, complaining on the album title, and the concepts. We're her fans, and we should always support her choices, its what she wants to do not us, so sick of people complaining about her work.

People are allowed to not like things, you know.