💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms ARTPOP as the title of the new album

INNA

Featured Posts

yourfaves

Oh look. Monsters are harshly judging things before they know anything about them. :nails:

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbeTheBabe

• INNA

• Arturo

• Fusel

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting for a tweet. LM chat isn't a reliable source at this point :crossed:

I am so done with her announcing **** over that chat tbh :crossed: It's really working my nerves tbh, she needs to make her announcements on twitter where the world can actually see them :wtf:

lilmonstarrr

I am so done with her announcing **** over that chat tbh :crossed: It's really working my nerves tbh, she needs to make her announcements on twitter where the world can actually see them :wtf:

She's announcing stuff exclusively for her fans first, dont you get it? You're getting worked up on absolutely - nothing. If you're so done with that, then just go somewhere else then - or just wait til she announces it on Twitter. No one's inviting you to use LM.com anyways. There's always a way out.Jeez.

AbeTheBabe

I just think shes letting her die-hards in on certain points.

They're not meant to be official announcements ;)

In a way its kind of cool because shes involving her fans this time around instead of just saying 'soon' and making us wait months for tid bits of information.

Edited by AbeTheBabe

She's announcing stuff exclusively for her fans first, dont you get it? You're getting worked up on absolutely - nothing. If you're so done with that, then just go somewhere else then - or just wait til she announces it on Twitter. No one's inviting you to use LM.com anyways. There's always a way out.Jeez.

The point is that stupid little screencaps from LM.com aren't proof of anything. The only way we can know anything for absolutely sure is if she announces it herself. Don't come in here with 74 posts and tell me to leave. :laughga:

PaperIz

Oh look. Monsters are harshly judging things before they know anything about them. :nails:

♥

and i'm just so happy about it being the title! I stanned for it from day one!

lilmonstarrr

The point is that stupid little screencaps from LM.com aren't proof of anything. The only way we can know anything for absolutely sure is if she announces it herself. Don't come in here with 74 posts and tell me to leave. :laughga:

:lmao: :lmao: Who are YOU?? I don't even know you - in other words - don't care what you say. I can tell you whatever I want hun. Your # of posts mean NOTHING to me. Tell it to someone who cares. Maybe, you'll get the attention - or respect - that you so desperately need.

Also, that's what I said, just wait til she announces something on Twitter - do you not understand booboo? If you don't want to deal with the uncertainty of the screen caps, then just sit your butt down and wait for announcements on twitter. It's not that hard to understand. It's not Calculus... smh.

Edited by lilmonstarrr

Latin American dates next monday?????? :toofloppy:

Well, on the new Monster Vision is pretty much confirmed that Latin American dates will come on monday, so the chat is real. :)

:lmao: :lmao: Who are YOU?? I don't even know you - in other words - don't care what you say. I can tell you whatever I want hun. Your # of posts mean NOTHING to me. Tell it to someone who cares. Maybe, you'll get the attention - or respect - that you so desperately need.

Also, that's what I said, just wait til she announces something on Twitter - do you not understand booboo? If you don't want to deal with the uncertainty of the screen caps, then just sit your butt down and wait for announcements on twitter. It's not that hard to understand. It's not Calculus... smh.

Classic example of a new member being unnecessarily shady to get attention :noparty: It's cute how much energy you put into being rude to me though.

That won't get you far, I promise.

I'm telling you this as a piece of advice, not even necessarily in response to what you just said- you can't come into a situation where no one knows you yet and be rude to everyone and expect people not to hate you.

Sooooo....this is awkward..... :shy:

How about ARTPOP????

Edited by miroe

HeavyPunkLover

I agree... You really are annoying... Not to mention the fact that being rude in here leads others users to ignore ü

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Does this mean we are going to get music earlier since she originally said album title in September?! :excited2:

I agree... You really are annoying... Not to mention the fact that being rude in here leads others users to ignore ü

That was completely pointless. You just decided to jump in and insult him/her. If you take a closer look maybe you'll notice who was really being rude to whom in this situation..