💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms ARTPOP as the title of the new album

INNA

Featured Posts

BornSimon

Love the title! Not that it mattered that much to me, I want to hear the music, that's what I really care about.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbeTheBabe

• INNA

• Arturo

• Fusel

Top Posters In This Topic

arfey2345

If it's in fact the album title...I love it. However, why is she announcing her new album SOOO early? We still have 5 months left of the year and lord knows when this album will get released next year. I feel like it's a buzz kill. "Born This Way" was SO over hyped because it was announced so early and we basically had an 8/9 month build-up to it's release.

Overhyped it may have been, but it doesn't change the fact that while maybe not as critically lauded as TFM, BTW sold MILLIONS of copies, quickly. Likely at a moment when Interscope was relying on cashflow. Take MDNA for example. it was hyped just right - but it did NOT do as well as BTW.

Edited by arfey2345

Galactic Mess

I'm glad the title is finally revealed! And I nearly died of laughter with her dancing to Scheisse... Those boobs :creepflop:

Shaney

Calling fake. Why would there only be 5 fans on the chat?

Probably didnt want to be spammed tbh.

Or........ maybe she wanted to tell the title in a chatroom with not a alot of people in it and let the news spread through the fans instead of her telling us directly.

I still find it confusing that she would reveal the title in such a lackluster way. An online chatroom filled with 5 other fans? I was expecting a really big event on twitter or something.

Not saying she can't do both, because that's probably what she'll end up doing. Just saying, it's not going to surprise anyone but the casuals.

skeletal-hooker

the title is so gaga. i seriously love it. and didn't DJWS get the same tattoo?

Arturo

I still find it confusing that she would reveal the title in such a lackluster way. An online chatroom filled with 5 other fans? I was expecting a really big event on twitter or something.

Not saying she can't do both, because that's probably what she'll end up doing. Just saying, it's not going to surprise anyone but the casuals.

This could still be photo shopped with a comment of the real her actually saying the LA dates are coming.

As for the lackluster way she revealed it, why would she tell lm's to tell other fans that the title is ARTPOP?

You'd think that she'd make a LM post about it

Galactic Mess

This could still be photo shopped with a comment of the real her actually saying the LA dates are coming.

As for the lackluster way she revealed it, why would she tell lm's to tell other fans that the title is ARTPOP?

It's probably to promote the website, making the rest of the fanbase aware of it's existance...

Because as we had discussed on this forum earlier I told her that OTHER FANS feel left out bcs they dont know what's going on in the chat room when she's there with a handful of the lucky ones. And I asked her to make it so that OTHER FANS could read the chat

She ignored my request and asked to tell the others abt the title.

Edited by Pegasus_

Shadow

Maybe she did it this way so fans would know, but not to hype it up so much. :shrug:

Put your hands up... 🖤