• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbeTheBabe

• INNA

• Arturo

• Fusel

Top Posters In This Topic

MelbHawker

Till' that tweet comes confirming the name; I'm not convinced. I swear to god she said on LM.com that the album wasn't ARTPOP. Can anyone confirm this?

marrytheknight2012

I don't mean to be a b---h but are you all retarded. That wasn't Gaga, it simply had the same avatar. Look how many people were in that room. FIVE!

loljustinwat

Till' that tweet comes confirming the name; I'm not convinced. I swear to god she said on LM.com that the album wasn't ARTPOP. Can anyone confirm this?

The only time I've seen her debunk anything relating to ARTPOP was when a monster asked "Gaga can you tell us if the album or single title is ARTPOP" and she responded with "ARTPOP is not the single." I may have missed another chat, but I know for a fact she didn't deny that it wasn't the album title in that particular chat.

JoseLittleMonster

The album is called ARTPOP and we will get the latin america dates on monday, this is too much for me :giveup:

I don't mean to be a b---h but are you all retarded. That wasn't Gaga, it simply had the same avatar. Look how many people were in that room. FIVE!

This is GagaDaily. The b---hiest site on the planet. Do you really think there would be a 20 page un-locked thread in NEWS if it weren't real? Plus she just revealed the ARTPOP tattoo

TheMadridHash

So BTW title revealed in september 2010 - Released MAY 2011 so, Art Pop Revealed in august 2012 - Released April 2013, math always works with gaga XD

Bloody hooker

I knew it since yesterday. And how I know, the tatto was obvious.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

i also remember this but i guess that was a fake account :shrug:

Edited by Lightning

TheMadridHash

So BTW title revealed in september 2010 - Released MAY 2011 so, Art Pop Revealed in august 2012 - Released April 2013, math always works with gaga XD

:dies:

I mean, I get it.. whatever, but it sounds like a four year old Little Monster told her to name her album ARTPOP. :shrug:

Edited by tiffa