• What Makes You Beautiful
    • Live While We're Young
    • Best Song Ever

Featured Posts

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Valgorie

Just a quick reminder about the yearbook.. Click my sig for more info!

How do I join this project??

This is when he was cute I'm assuming

He always gets loads, he's adorable on his twitcams tbqh.

We haven't had a Larry twitcam in so long :cry: I doubt we'll get one anytime either, probably never again because you have the idiot Larry shippers who will spam them with inappropriate questions and ruin it for everyone. It's only the twitter Larry shippers too, they're such idiots. Why can't they just ship them on a Larry blog like must of us do and not bother the boys with it?!

Right guys, we got some drama happening.

This morning a photo and Eleanor and Louis on holiday leaked. This is the photo...

tumblr_m8aq8scFzN1rnjfa7.jpg

It looks photoshopped right? The body doesn't match Louis' tbh. Louis definitely isn't that toned, I mean the fandom practically worships the 'Tomlinson Tummy' so that doesn't look right.

Then @1DNews dm'd Eleanor about it and she said it was real but she must have been hacked because the pictures from her holiday are only on Lou and her's personal computers.

tumblr_m8aqbv9R4Q1rnjfa7.jpg

tumblr_m8aqcchpO01rnjfa7.jpg

Right? So anyway. Louis and Eleanor are at the Olympic right now and Eleanor has said that the pictures are only on her personal computer right? So then the 'original' photo in HQ is uploaded by Eleanor from her iPhone whilst she's at the Olympics eventhough the picture is supposedly only on her computer.

tumblr_m8aqctp1Ia1rnjfa7.jpg

It looks a lot more real now to be fair. You can see Lou's little patch of chest hair and the top of his TOPMAN boxers. Some things still look off, Louis looks even more toned, Eleanor's forearm is massively long and to me, Louis' hand look really odd, it's a different colour for one thing.

Any who then the 1Detectives did their **** and found this...

tumblr_m8arf9JoW21rc8p69o1_400.jpg

and it's like an exact match for the male body in the picture...

tumblr_m8arklQ6cu1rc8p69o1_400.jpg

and Eleanor's face seems to be copy and pasted from a picture she posted on her own instagram of her and her mom.

This begs the question... why the fukc would they upload a photoshopped pic and claim it's real?!

Carlitos

The picture looks real to me, but if it isn't that's decently photoshopped.

The picture looks real to me, but if it isn't that's decently photoshopped.

Given the evidence, it's almost certainly photoshopped. Given the standard of the photoshop, it's either a professionally done job or by a fan with really good photoshop skills. I mean, you see photoshops of the boys all the time, but this is definitely of a higher standard than practically all of them.

htrllllsem

"1Dectives" :lmao:

I just Love Niall and Zayn. I am a fan, just stran-ing for them.

RQ: s-xy Niall and Zayn pics Please :hor:

GlitterGrease

Who gives a fukc if the picture is real or not omfg leave at least one aspect of their over-a--lyzed relationship at peace

Who gives a fukc if the picture is real or not omfg leave at least one aspect of their over-a--lyzed relationship at peace

no.

Larry is real, haters to the left. :sweep:

GlitterGrease

no.

Larry is real, haters to the left. :sweep:

Whether it's real or not, all I know is I would fukcing hate for my relationship to be constantly accused of being fake

Archived