1. 1. What's your favorite lead single?

• What Makes You Beautiful
    • Live While We're Young
    • Best Song Ever

Featured Posts

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whether it's real or not, all I know is I would fukcing hate for my relationship to be constantly accused of being fake

She knew what she was getting into, whether real or not. This is what happens when you enter into a relationship with someone as famous as Louis and right or wrong, it happens so she kinda just has to deal with tbqh.

GlitterGrease

She knew what she was getting into, whether real or not. This is what happens when you enter into a relationship with someone as famous as Louis and right or wrong, it happens so she kinda just has to deal with tbqh.

People don't usually constantly hound famous people claiming that they're in a gay relationship with their best friend but ok

I really don't mean to sound like a b---h so if I do, forgive me

People don't usually constantly hound famous people claiming that they're in a gay relationship with their best friend but ok

I really don't mean to sound like a b---h so if I do, forgive me

To be fair, they don't hound them personally most of the time. You get the dicks on Twitter who will send El hate and badger Louis and Harry about it, but the vast majority of all Larry shipping takes place away on Tumblr and away from them. Unless of course they personally search for it and at times. Eleanor has gone looking for it at times too, replying to tweets about contracts/beards/larry that have literally been days old, like 6/7 days old. She gets hundreds of mentions every day so she obviously goes looking for it sometimes and you can't blame the crazies for that if chooses to subject herself to it in that way.

If you don't think celebs being hounded about gay relationship rumours with close friends is common, then I envy the fact you've managed to avoid it all because it happens all the time tbqh.

The fact Louis' family have denied personally that Larry shippers are ruining their relationship (whatever sort it may be) and that both Harry and Louis' mum tweet each other about Larry seems to suggest that Larry shipping has little to no bearing on the boys anyway.

And you do a little bit but it's all good, this is the internet, sometimes it comes off as b---hy when it isn't meant to, it can't be helped!

why do people care so much?

Because they would be the cutest couple ever? IF Larry is real (and it is, imo) then forcing Louis to get a beard is just adding to the homophobia that already exists by implying that there is something unnatural, wrong and weird about his relationship with Harry so we must therefore hide and suppress it to fit in with what society expects and accepts. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Oh and you think Harry is gay right, GlitterGrease? I'm pretty sure it was you that said he was in after I posted the picture of Harry's new "I Can't Change" tattoo. :confused:

GlitterGrease

I do think Harry is gay, yes :sweat:

There's a definite possibility he's in a relationship with Lou. It just annoys me that Eleanor always gets slammed by a fair amount of 1D stans/Larry shippers

I do think Harry is gay, yes :sweat:

There's a definite possibility he's in a relationship with Lou. It just annoys me that Eleanor always gets slammed by a fair amount of 1D stans/Larry shippers

I thought it was you! :sweat:

Oh I generally don't condone attacking Eleanor either. I've never tweeted her hate or anything and I think people who do are A) wasting their time and B) fukcing idiots. The worst I do is sometimes refer to as The Beard and once there was this terrible picture of her that I basically laughed at for a good while and had to tear to shreds because it was just so bad but other than that, I generally just respect the fact for now she's Louis' girlfriend. Sure, I post about stuff like this whole is it real/photoshopped? debacle and give my opinions on new drama and whatever, but even then on tumblr I have never-ever tagged Eleanor or Elounor once. I just don't have time for that and I don't see how I'm being a bad fan or over-stepping my mark if I don't ever put my opinions in a domain where she's likely to see it. I just leave Elounor shippers to it and silently shake my head in disgust at 'Calderics' (yes, her fans have a fukcing name) who worship her for no other reason than she managed to bag a guy who will buy everything for her so she could quit her job and not get another one. I think she's incredibly pretty and seems like a sweet enough person tbqh but that isn't enough for me to like or respect her.

When it comes down to it, I guess you could say I tolerate her but the fact is, the evidence about the nature of their relationship is staring people in the face.

:shrug:

Ander_Monster

I dont think Harry is gay at all. On the other hand, Louis is just SOOOO gay, it is just so evident. Zayn could be bi, and Niall and Liam are both obviously straight

Valgorie

I bought their album today and I'm hooked! They're better than I thought.

And because I see that the topic seems to be about they're s-xuality, I once heard that Harry was bi. I read it on Twitter, so, we know how Twitter is. And deep down, I hope that Liam and Louis are gay because they're just so :flutter: , but I know that will never happen :giveup:

Spanish Eyes

Zayn Malik.

I think they have amazing voices and harmonize so well. Not to mention their song's are pleasing and instantly catchy.

But still, Zayn is my boo, and I will dickslap any who try to take him from me. :nacho:

Valgorie

But still, Zayn is my boo, and I will dickslap any who try to take him from me. :nacho:

:usrs:

Carlitos

Harry could be bi or gay.

Louis on the other hand is gay.

Zayn could be bi (praying for this)

Niall and Liam seem straight.

I bought their album today and I'm hooked! They're better than I thought.

And because I see that the topic seems to be about they're s-xuality, I once heard that Harry was bi. I read it on Twitter, so, we know how Twitter is. And deep down, I hope that Liam and Louis are gay because they're just so :flutter: , but I know that will never happen

Yay, another 1Directigaga

Archived