💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ariana’s new era is a bit of a mess

Kimmo

Featured Posts

ryanripley
48 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Did you read what I said about NTLC?  Yeah I didn’t think so ... We said pretty much the same so...

i did read it :poot:

you're saying the era isn't in sync cus everything isn't like the NTLTC video but pop stars rarely do that lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

mister max

Oh wow you are all so salty :air: Ari is one of the few pop girls still SLAYING both commercial and artistic wise

And lets not talk about her private life omg :madge: Its not because she is much happier now that she will make bad music

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Inferno

Don't really get why people think this era is a mess. Shes doing what everyone else does as she always does. The Light video is lazy ill give you that, but its not like its a prominent single. Its acting more as a promotional single that happens to have a video. NTLTC is still on the radio heavily and therefore is prominent.

Dominic

Nah. It's her best era for me. Never cared about the girl beforehand but she is literally giving this gay everything he wants. NTLTC is my favourite of 2018 and TLIC has been on repeat ever since. 

Love the entire upside down concept, the new attitude and everything. I might have to stan...I think I already am :vegas:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Frivolero

TLIC is not the lead. It's a promo single lol. She said it before it was released. She wanted bed to have no competition. Her lead is single is NTLTC, and her second single is supposedly is god is a woman, which is expected to be released on July 20th. 

Ronk

I hope she tours this year.  Can't wait to see her live.

I live outside the space time continuum.

highbythebeach

We have very little from this era so far, we only have the lead single and a promo single meaning we only have about 10 percent of what this album will be like so I think it's very early to call it a mess, Ariana's albums always have alot of singles and the next one is just about 23 days away so we'll see what happens. And I really don't think an artists instagram feed has anything to do with their album's concept..

Archived