đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

HDD: 5SOS #1, Beyonce & Jay #2 in US

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Bradley
4 hours ago, Rescued said:

WAIT so c2c outsold Beyonce? c2c OUTSOLD BEYONCE?!?! I Am THRIVINGGfgjfhjvehdjdnej 

Gaga and Tony showing them how to make a real joint album.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Carters 70.000 pure sales

Xtina 61.000 pure sales 

tenor.gif?itemid=3574976

It's awkward how Christina is the benchmark for poor sales and low status.

Regina George
8 minutes ago, Bradley said:

It's awkward how Christina is the benchmark for poor sales and low status.

No I don’t think so.. What’s really awkward is the fact that someone like Beyonce who is one of the most relevant people in the music industry right now has just few thousands more sales than someone who didn’t release new album in ages and is not as relevant. I don’t think that Christina is benchmark for poor sales.. I just think she is not as relevant. 

SpamMusubi

200w.gif

I’m just gonna sit here and enjoy this mess from the side

Sushi is my one true passion

Bradley
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

No I don’t think so.. What’s really awkward is the fact that someone like Beyonce who is one of the most relevant people in the music industry right now has just few thousands more sales than someone who didn’t release new album in ages and is not as relevant. I don’t think that Christina is benchmark for poor sales.. I just think she is not as relevant. 

Well the fact that you praised Beyonce as one of the most relevant people in the industry and called Christina a not-so-relevant artist kinda substantiates my point. We're on the same side here.

brit4ever
19 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Well the fact that you praised Beyonce as one of the most relevant people in the industry and called Christina a not-so-relevant artist kinda substantiates my point. We're on the same side here.

But Xtina has turned to a synonym of low sales indeed. Liberation sold 65k, yes, but 20-30k of those come from the tour bundle that she did, the real sales are at ~35k SPS, which is indeed low sales, just sayin

Arcanum

All I can say is well done Christina.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Bradley
2 hours ago, brit4ever said:

But Xtina has turned to a synonym of low sales indeed. Liberation sold 65k, yes, but 20-30k of those come from the tour bundle that she did, the real sales are at ~35k SPS, which is indeed low sales, just sayin

Exactly my point. I like some of her songs but her stage presence and pop star persona are definitely not as strong as artists like Britney, Gaga and Katy.

BLOODANDSEMEN

I really like the idea of “The Carters” as their own duo name. However I feel like Bey and J have greatly overexposed themselves and played too much into their deity-like performances. It gets old. People want more humanity. They don’t seem like that much fun. Idk. No hate, just sharing.

Varo Yan
20 hours ago, BawBaw said:

I think she will have a stroke 

TIDAL is coming to push this album past 200 k SPS bookmark me :staymad:

IT'S THE FINAL NUMER !!!! :saladga: SO NO TIDAL 

horrible, but it'll be true :madge:

Redstreak
35 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

5SOS is still a thing? 

giphy.gif

Well they’ve got more star power then Bey and Jay so I would say they’re quite relevant!

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived