💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

HDD: 5SOS #1, Beyonce & Jay #2 in US

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Werk
1 hour ago, SimplyTheBest said:

Oh boy the hive is going to get DRAGGED they came for every other female singer ...

1483462758-loving.gif?crop=1xw:0.9979838

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LADYGAGASHOOCK

Sad for B but the beyhive can literally choke tbh:huntyga: Next time, I hope the bees will be reasonable and don’t drag other performers:gaysia::tea:Karma:vegas:

mikesoa

ARTPOP debuts with 775k and its called a flop , she debuts with 125k and its still a queen *eye emoji*

KingRedd

Monster please be careful. We don’t need a curse to happen. Fanbases who talk hella **** always end up getting screwed over. Let’s not be Madonna Nation and make Gaga flop for our sins again. We must be pure. Gaga can no longer afford to flop to cleanse us anymore. Haha jk but seriously let’s chill. 

May I Read You? 😎

Andrea B
2 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Monster please be careful. We don’t need a curse to happen. Fanbases who talk hella **** always end up getting screwed over. Let’s not be Madonna Nation and make Gaga flop for our sins again. We must be pure. Gaga can no longer afford to flop to cleanse us anymore. Haha jk but seriously let’s chill. 

Gaga's only flops are PI, Marry the night and G.U.Y. stop overreacting 

KingRedd
1 minute ago, Andree said:

Gaga's only flops are PI, Marry the night and G.U.Y. stop overreacting 

Low key annoyed I even have to respond to you but ok...

Clearly it was a joke... guess you missed that “Jk”  but by all means go off.

May I Read You? 😎

ThisGuyTony

Not the world's most powerful music couple losing the #1 to some boy band. :ladyhaha:

gagarox

wanna see all the mess on atrl but im banned there ugh if only some fellow monster had a useless secondary account to share 😔

gagarox

oh and to all the gurls saying monsters should be worried about karma like we have already been through all that.... we know digital sales are down so if gaga does these numbers next era it would be acceptable... 

anyway im gonna enjoy hive getting dragged and everh shred of hair getting snatched from their head

GypsyBabe

I wonder what the numbers would have been without all the BTS fans streaming.

pn3trLTMg

⚯͛

pedrohemg
58 minutes ago, mikesoa said:

ARTPOP debuts with 775k and its called a flop , she debuts with 125k and its still a queen *eye emoji*

You're wrong actually. ARTPOP debuted with 258k copies. But still twice EIL's debut.

Damon

woah this is actually shocking, i excpected them to go straight #1 or have better numbers :blink:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived