💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bebe Rexha's "Expectations" certified GOLD in US

antpats2

Featured Posts

antpats2
5 minutes ago, patrickern said:

I am a BeBe Rexha fan and have been it from the fall 2014 when she was "nobody"  (I remember that i liked her facebook page and was nr 4000). But, over to the point. She have teased us gag worthy major bops with her own sound that could change the whole music (only Mother Monster have done it in my eyes) But now i feel that i have waited about 4 years for a other radio trendy album! :(

Don't get me wrong, she is a killer song writer, but she can better

The album features guitar mixed in with pop/hip hip/urban beats, a range of genres, heartbreaking stories of loneliness, depression, songs about things that beak the traditional style of writing (such as one that is about a girl who is a mess and a guy is falling for her, which is usually the other way around in pop music) and a whole lot more. Just because some songs are 'radio trendy' it doesn't mean it isnt good. If you listen and compare it to music at the moment and other pop releases, especially when this is her debut, you'll really be blown away. Its just been released, give it time lol

Werk
56 minutes ago, Epione said:

She’s like Kylie Jenner of music industry. Don’t know why.

She's written a lot of songs for people and deserves a solo career now so back off :grr: 

BlingNotTheMusic

I like some of her singles but this album was a mess (pun intended) imo. Basic production, auto tuned vocals, meh. 

Where is Gagz to save the music industry   :ohwell:

LMSince2008

I think “Expectations” is a good album. I love “Ferrari”, “Knees” and of course “Meant To Be”. I’m officially Rexhar now. ❤️❤️❤️

#2018radioisours

Archived