💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K: I want Trump to win

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Fusel

it‘s not that people want trump to not succeed, they simply disagree with his means to the end. accomplishing your goals by giving up values is not desirable for a lot of people. ‚we gave up our humanity and morals but the economy‘s doing great!‘  imo this confirms what has been more or less obvious from the start: reality tv and celebrity culture can dress themselves up as progressive as they want, but in the end they will corrupt society. it was only a matter of time till it conquered the white house. the masks are off and our cultural ‚idols‘ show their real selves. we did not act soon enough and suddenly realise our societal roots are rotten. there won‘t be an easy fix, ‚**** trump‘ à deniro won‘t do anything,  we‘ll most likely have to battle this for the decades to come

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

I don't want Trump to win, because that means ****ing over minorities and regressing America by decades and alienating our allies while cozying up to dictators and despots and placing America in a more vulnerable spot, all while completely eliminating any semblance of national credit and standing we may have had in the world - especially from a moral standpoint.

I want America to win. And that means Trump has to lose.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Nicogly
1 hour ago, August Blue said:

Really?

yes girl. Believe it or not Trump has been doing a great job at certain political subject matters. Can that remove the terrible things he has done? no. Are we just going to have a tantrum every 5 minutes because of his behavior? No! We have to work together until the administration can be changed, but until then, a better America is the goal. Fight Trump with smartness, not with division. So yeah, Kim K (who would've known) is being extremely smart about it. Gaga has the same message. U r not supporting Trump by working with him, you are supporting America. 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

SPARTACUS
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

How completely and utterly stupid. His version of “winning” is fúcking over the poor, helping the rich, fueling racism, homophobia and sexism, and it’s detrimental to our country. NO, I do not want this kind of “winning,” Kimberly. 

Thank you!!! :saladga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

luckyanderson

Good for her, she's been losing ever since her 72 day "marriage" failure. Her star is fleeting, finally. She really lost me when she repeated that ignorant "I'm a liberal socially, and conservative fiscally" rhetoric which carries such heavy and harmful undercurrents which she is still (and forever will be) too ignorant to see and the obvious explanation coming from Ms. I-had-sex-to-be-a-celebrity-breaking-all-societal-taboos-but-still-think-I-contribute-and-deserve-my-fabricated-riches. :fthis::madge:

Call me bitter all you want, everything I said was true.

luckyanderson
5 hours ago, Mirages said:

I mean she's got a point, there's nothing left to do, he won the election and unless his messes up big time he can't be impeached. The only thing left to do is hope he's gonna do good for the country and not ruin things. If that's what she means I agree, no matter what my feelings about him are.

tenor.gifNOPE! Miss me with that! I personally would rather see him fail as worse as possible, GET impeached, GET jailed, GET ostracized, etc. He is a MAJOR ink blot on American history and a true disgrace to the dynasty and lineage that is previous Presidents. He deserves NO mercy, there are NO redeeming qualities and NOTHING good will come from his administration. He is the bottom of the barrel SCUM. We wait until the Blue Wave hits in November and the "Return of the Jedi" with Bernie Sanders in 2020! Until then America OWES me and us ALL a long overdue and heartfelt mother****ing apology in writing!

imnotyourbabe10

Where's that nuclear, Bubonic Plague infested meteor that this planet needs?  Gaga, get on Volantis and re-direct it to North America. 

K. Thanx!

imnotyourbabe10
12 minutes ago, luckyanderson said:

Bernie Sanders in 2020!

tenor.gif

[In all seriousness, Bernie is the best human being for the position.  I say that without the title of President because it really is about being a human being and an advocate for mother earth's future in respects to economy, environment, humanity's population, other species, space, etc].

EDIT: Plus, Bernie's voting record is relatively consistent (just look it up before you come for me).

Mirages
2 hours ago, luckyanderson said:

tenor.gifNOPE! Miss me with that! I personally would rather see him fail as worse as possible, GET impeached, GET jailed, GET ostracized, etc. He is a MAJOR ink blot on American history and a true disgrace to the dynasty and lineage that is previous Presidents. He deserves NO mercy, there are NO redeeming qualities and NOTHING good will come from his administration. He is the bottom of the barrel SCUM. We wait until the Blue Wave hits in November and the "Return of the Jedi" with Bernie Sanders in 2020! Until then America OWES me and us ALL a long overdue and heartfelt mother****ing apology in writing!

What good is that gonna do? We don't need him to start another war or have a scandal that will set off harsh inter country relations.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

ltlmnstr

There's no way America can succeed when it ignores a huge part of America. We can work together, like some of y'all are saying, but if there's any racism, homophobia, transphobia, & sexism, how can we?

Conservatives have never cared for any of those things. Anybody remember the 2012 election? "Binders full of women" It's not a difference of opinions if that opinion infringes on someone's life. 

666 others

Damn, each time I see the name Kim I automatically assume it's Kim Jong-un :madge:

:holyshit:

August Blue
7 hours ago, Nicogly said:

yes girl. Believe it or not Trump has been doing a great job at certain political subject matters. Can that remove the terrible things he has done? no. Are we just going to have a tantrum every 5 minutes because of his behavior? No! We have to work together until the administration can be changed, but until then, a better America is the goal. Fight Trump with smartness, not with division. So yeah, Kim K (who would've known) is being extremely smart about it. Gaga has the same message. U r not supporting Trump by working with him, you are supporting America. 

In which one has he been doing a good job? 

So let him be a child abuser, let him be a woman abuser. Let him withdraw from Climate Deal and have a corrupted government :laughga: 

Not to mention how much of a racist he is and OH, about giving teachers’ guns!!! 

So let surrender and hope that this scum makes a good job as a president? 

When he wants americans to obey him like north koreans obey kim jong un? :laughga: 

NO. 

I don’t want him a good job, so y’all wake the fuck up and never make the mistake again to let this kind of people win, or even vote for them, like Kanye would. Who btw said that slavery was a choice. 

I refuse

GagaMyBlood95

Seriously Kim?

Seriously?

I hope this backfires at her hard.

Archived