💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K: I want Trump to win

monsterdino

Featured Posts

monsterdino

I try to see all sides, especially after this experience [referring to the controversy over her visit to the White House]. There’s obviously a lot that we don’t agree with, but I want him [President Trump] to win. I want him to succeed, because it’s our country. It’s so crazy that everyone doesn’t want that

source: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kim-kardashian-west-talks-her-first-kkw-beauty-store-opening-la-today-politics-more-1121824

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, things with North Korea seem to be smoothing over real nice. It only seems like yesterday when Trump was calling him little rocket man :diane:

Nicogly

👏🏼 The fact that Kim K is the one to say this... holy f*ck . Very true

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

The Louvre

Well if you look at this plans I think it's very reasonable that people don't want him to succeed with those you glorified reality p**n star.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Mirages

I mean she's got a point, there's nothing left to do, he won the election and unless his messes up big time he can't be impeached. The only thing left to do is hope he's gonna do good for the country and not ruin things. If that's what she means I agree, no matter what my feelings about him are.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

monster4life231

I want him to succeed as a President even though I have a very strong hate towards him and his policies, but the matter of the fact is that way things are going, he is not succeeding, hence why I want him out.

I understand people want the best for America, and so do I, so I think the best decision is getting him out.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

ryanripley

i want him to win to at being a good president too but he's losing the game so

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

monsterdino
7 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

wow, things with North Korea seem to be smoothing over real nice. It only seems like yesterday when Trump was calling him little rocket man :diane:

the title says Kim K...idk how that can be short for Kim Jong-un but werk 

skaxboy

I think she meant she wants what is best for our country and I totally agree. That being said, Trump is not what is best for EVERYONE in this country.

Kims view is valid since it’s simple for a wealthy person to feel this way because none of her rights are really being challenged. For the rest of us, this administration is a step backward.  

chromaticainmyhead

nnnn @ Kim trying to validate her husbands statements with the same shallow opinion.

What does he want? What's his belief of "winning"? Nobody can say that so am I just sitting and waiting for him "to win"? I rather want him to face the voice of a nation than the nation to face the voice of someone who is irresponsibly playing with fire. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

geopang

This is why I can’t stand her. Trump winning would mean a success for the conservative hypocrite Christians, Republicans, white supremacists, and groups of that nature. Trump is already winning by doing the horrible things he has been doing. I will not support him or anyone like him. 

August Blue
36 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

👏🏼 The fact that Kim K is the one to say this... holy f*ck . Very true

Really?

LordEnigma
16 minutes ago, geopang said:

This is why I can’t stand her. Trump winning would mean a success for the conservative hypocrite Christians, Republicans, white supremacists, and groups of that nature. Trump is already winning by doing the horrible things he has been doing. I will not support him or anyone like him. 

I think it’s more the fact like if someone becomes a boss at work that you hate their direction - but you still hope that maybe the boss will change his/her mind on ideas or compromise well.

She just said it in a weird way.

ALGAYDO

How completely and utterly stupid. His version of “winning” is fúcking over the poor, helping the rich, fueling racism, homophobia and sexism, and it’s detrimental to our country. NO, I do not want this kind of “winning,” Kimberly. 

Archived