Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga confirms to Variety she's working on new album

monketsharona

Featured Posts

SKANK

Studio Rat would be a good name for a collection of demos, unreleased songs, and other odds and ends that she has recorded over the years but never officially released.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Max Vandeburg

I think it's quite possible that Gaga is planning a surprise release.

Maybe "The Cure" last year was like a test: at that time we also knew she was in studio, but we had no idea when new music would come. And then she just dropped it (and it worked).

Maybe the same is happening with LG6 and the lead single. 

S0436

It would be funny if she released it next month as opposed to after ASIB like everyone is saying.

Delulu Rogers

None of this talked about a new album. She said she is always making music. She's been saying this since 2008 lol

zakariah

She literally says this all the time, it doesn't matter if she's writing or not, we all know she is 24/7, what matters is whether or not she mentions anything about the time of which the music will be released.

GypsyBabe

I’m really curious as to when and how this will be released. I am of the camp that believes she will release in enough time to gain momentum going into her residency. Do you guys think it will be a surprise release? 

⚯͛

Skabi

the year is 2045, gaga has won an oscar for ASIB, she's put out many and many albums.. "im working on some new music" she says to an interviewer.

half of the comments on this site are "dont get excited, its some new songs for ASIB"

ZephyrInTheSky

LG6-STUDIO RAT confirmed.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Edonis

Some of y’all acting like Variety is a random tabloid with no credibility :selena: just because they didn’t quote her word for word saying “I have a new solo album coming out” doesn’t discredit what she said. Bobby retweeted the article by the way, so if there was something inconsistent or unclear, they would’ve requested for an edit. 

SEANGT
1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

How is she five for 3 and 3/4?!?!  Was she joking?

"five foot two" is the name of a classic jazz song that's in the documentary. I think the name is just in reference to that song and that she's short. It's not that surprising that she's taller lol. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

I hope “Stir the Pot” is in it. cause that was the best vine/video tease ever. #stanlife

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

PunkTheFunk
2 hours ago, Weasel said:

As a side note, she said ''I've been in the studio, making music'' at Coachella too (0:08) :selena:

It feels like this happened 20 years ago

sipthistea

Hope the album comes by the end of the year, just in time for the residency :vegas:

sipthistea
2 hours ago, SKANK said:

Studio Rat would be a good name for a collection of demos, unreleased songs, and other odds and ends that she has recorded over the years but never officially released.

It's actually an original idea :music:

Archived