đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Will Ferrell to co-write and star in Eurovision movie

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

Netflix has announced that Will Ferrell will co-write and star in a comedy based on the worlds biggest entertainment show - Eurovision Song Contest and the movie is named Eurovision.

Ferrell will work alongside Andrew Steele in order to produce the latest comedy, with the writing duo having already collaborated in previous projects including Casa de mi padre and A deadly adoption.
More details are yet to be announced.

Will told earlier this year that he has been a big fan of Eurovision ever since his Swedish wife introduced him to the event in 1999, the same year Sweden won.

homomo

I don't like his acting, but I like the concept of this show. I was introduced to Eurovision this year, and I know I'm going to be hooked for life!

Kimmo

He’s acting is cringy and forced sometimes but I like him, hopefully this one is one his movies that end up liking :huntyga:

Hottie Detector

mister max

A movie about eurovision?

Interesting

tenor.gif?itemid=5418025

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Killa

An Eurovision movie? Comedy and william ferrell??

Ah...:ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

It can be very interesting if the comedy isnt given for free but theres a serious effort to portray the characters, the comunity, the politics.

Florian

I'll only watch if Queen Petra Mede is the leading actress :madge: I SAID IT :madge: 

Verka needs a role too 

tumblr_inline_n5axrhkn4g1s9x8us.gif

I have a feeling it’s gonna be like Blades of Glory 2.0 but set at Eurovision.

Archived