Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Are You Surprised By Delicate's Chart Run?

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

River
4 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

ugh oh am i in trouble?:poot:

now I have ah oh we're in trouble song in my head :huntyga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Glamourpuss

In some ways I'm surprised but in other ways I'm not. The youth of today like anything that's popular even if it's rubbish. I like Taylor but I can't stand any of the new music. Delicate is so basic compared to her previous discography or even any other accomplished artist's work. I just don't understand the appeal. Reputation is absolute trash. Getaway Car is the only redeeming track and even that isn't all that great. I'm sorry for being so critical but it really does baffle me that so many people rave about her recent releases like they deserve to be number 1 for weeks when it shouldn't even be in the top 10. :shrug:

ProdigyARTPOP
1 hour ago, PussyGlam said:

In some ways I'm surprised but in other ways I'm not. The youth of today like anything that's popular even if it's rubbish. I like Taylor but I can't stand any of the new music. Delicate is so basic compared to her previous discography or even any other accomplished artist's work. I just don't understand the appeal. Reputation is absolute trash. Getaway Car is the only redeeming track and even that isn't all that great. I'm sorry for being so critical but it really does baffle me that so many people rave about her recent releases like they deserve to be number 1 for weeks when it shouldn't even be in the top 10. :shrug:

**did everyone try the chicken, i thought the chicken was lovely.gif ***

i love reputation lol

Andreu

I was more surprised by the (relative) floppage of the other ones tbh

Punktious
9 hours ago, RickMonster98 said:

"Getaway Car" must be the next single, it's the best song in the album and deserves an amazing mv too :pray:

TASTE

weed
8 hours ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

no it's a great song and deserves higher than 27

Rejoice, it’s at #25 :vegas:

Mirrion Rizzons
6 hours ago, neptugne said:

Rejoice, it’s at #25 :vegas:

it's predicted to reach #20 next week yaaasss a hit

RAMROD

Nope. It's Taylor Swift, people should've known better. She is the second most loved after Beyonce. This is a fact. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

mister max

I did something bad better become the singele with the tour video

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived