Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Predict Liberation’s First Week Sales

rumours

Featured Posts

Arturo

25k SPS

22k Pure

there’s no way in hell she’s doing more than 5k from SPS units. Even my 3k prediction is a bit...generous.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frank Jurado Soto

She is #2 on iTunes worldwide. Fall in line returns to the charts and is not on the radio yet. Critics has given amazing reviews about the album. There’s more good songs in the album. So I’ll wait! By the way, Bionic was certified Gold. #bye haters

A Hybrid

100 units if it gets a fire sale

No family’s safe when I sashay

rumours
1 hour ago, Frank Jurado Soto said:

So I’ll wait! By the way, Bionic was certified Gold. #bye haters

8 years to go Gold?

Slay I guess :lolly: 

Frank Jurado Soto
2 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

8 years to go Gold?

Slay I guess :lolly: 

How many artist can say their album is certified gold these days? Because nobody is selling a sh*t, honey! 20 years in the industry and her “flop” album was certified gold. #bye LMAO

gabeoz
7 minutes ago, Frank Jurado Soto said:

#bye LMAO

3 hours ago, Frank Jurado Soto said:

#bye haters

Cocky for someone with 2 posts :triggered: 

rumours
2 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Cocky for someone with 2 posts :triggered: 

Have some sympathy. He thinks Bionic didn’t flop :diane:

Frank Jurado Soto

Apparently you don’t know how to read. Because I never said Bionic didn’t flop. I said it was certified Gold. Keep hatin music critics already throw roses to Liberation. I’ll wait for the sales and the grammys too. Where Gaga failed to get one with her last album. Because she didn’t flop, right? Hahahaha

gabeoz
1 minute ago, Frank Jurado Soto said:

Apparently you don’t know how to read. Because I never said Bionic didn’t flop. I said it was certified Gold. Keep hatin music critics already throw roses to Liberation. I’ll wait for the sales and the grammys too. Where Gaga failed to get one with her last album. Because she didn’t flop, right? Hahahaha

You used Bionic being certified gold to defend against the claim that it didn't flop :oprah: so you obviously did mean that it didn't flop even if you didn't say it directly. If you're waiting for sales you're probably gonna be disappointed, there was 0 hype behind Liberation, most of the GP is unaware that Christina is making music still, and Fall In Line couldn't even chart on the BB100 while Joanne has a top 5 and top 20 hit. Joanne has sold over 1 1/2 million pure copies worldwide, and has been certified platinum in the US with 1M SPS. If your goal is to make Joanne look like a flop using Bionic and Liberation, then you've already lost hun.

I fail to understand why you are even on this site when you obviously aren't even a fan of Gaga, and only came to attack us :oprah: 

Frank Jurado Soto

Are you going to defend Joanne with those cheap numbers? Joanne didn’t sold 1.5m, she sold just 1. Yeah, I agree she has top 5. You don’t know how many Bionic sold ww and Im pretty sure is around or more than 1m. She sold over 1m tracks in the US. So I don’t know why you call one flop and the other not with almost the same numbers. They both flop as simple as that. I come here to attack because haters like you love to attack xtina. If you think gaga will perform better than her last album you would be disappointed too. Because her peak days are over. Just like other artist like Britney, katy perry and I can keep....

nikola

I love the album but ita not going to do some good numbers...

I would say 30-50 k.... maybe even less

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived