Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beyonce, Jay Z - Everything Is Love

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Dadru
1 minute ago, lad-gaga said:

I feel like Oprah you get a link....you get a link.....you get a link. Love helping out btw 

Tysm! ❤️

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
L E O

FINALLY. 

People can now finally shut the f*ck up about the no album thing. (Of course they be complaining about something else, but yeah.)

I am SO happy right now. The album is fairly short, I'm hopping they'll add all the songs on the setlist, at least short versions :giveup:

BeyerJ
7 minutes ago, lad-gaga said:

I feel like Oprah you get a link....you get a link.....you get a link. Love helping out btw 

well in that case, :giveup: link please :kara:

Robot
17 minutes ago, lad-gaga said:

Send me a link Oprah :gaycat:

ItsTommyBitch
41 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Their personal life is so irrelevant to me. They're always trying to get some attention from what they do with their private lives, like the Solange thing or the Lemonade album.

It's not genuine, it's not interesting. Even their marriage is a big publicity stunt. 

Why is there suddenly a problem with musicians making music about their lives? :gum: 

Why does your idea about their marriage being a publicity stunt make more sense than "two people are living their lives, unbothered by how other people read into it" - Anything can be a conspiracy theory, but it doesn't mean all things actually are. Ironically, its usually just a statement about our own beliefs and biases rather than the reality :shrug: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Florian
1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

" If I gave two ****s about my streaming numbers i would've put lemonade up on spotify" 

giphy.webp

If she didn't care she wouldn't have faked streams on Lemonade :laughga: 

------

OT : I can't wait to listen to the album 

RodeckDanny

**** tidal, I will never have it and i'm too lazy to look more for it. maybe one day i'll hear it I don't care that much 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Borislshere
5 minutes ago, Florian said:

If she didn't care she wouldn't have faked streams on Lemonade :laughga: 

------

Yeah that’s crazy 

giphy.gif

Anderson123

Exclusive my ass. :trollga: It's out there and people will get it if they want to jam to it. 

There you go friends.

• Admin changed the title to Beyonce, Jay Z - Everything Is Love

Archived