💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga gets ARTPOP tattoed: "new ink new album"

Danny

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

I am FREAKING OUT right now. I love ARTPOP as the album title. Love love love it!

Pretty sure the image is mirrored/flipped since the word is the wrong way around and because that little chip she has on her tooth is on the left and that picture makes it look like the right :toofunny:

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaismywhore

So this pretty much confirms ARTPOP as the new album title?

Either way, I love that tattoo! (is it on her right side!?)

Kermit the frog

Nah I think she's trolling for hype. She said she'd announce the title in September, probably for a reason.

ARTPOP to me is her defining her own genre, like witch house etc. She'll probably go on about it this era as the new 'halfway between fantasy and reality at all times'.

It's even more pretentious than calling an album that, imo.

HybridWarhol

I'm okay with the title ARTPOP, but her tattoo looks so awkward imo. It just so small and off-centered. I wonder how many tattoos Gaga is going to get before she runs out of room lol.

I don't see how it's pretentious :flop: It's better than Element of Crime which is just predictable and sounds like a Britney album.

lol at how I've said that and it will probably end up being an epic song on the album.

Not a fan of ARTPOP as a title tbh, but she can't please everybody. My opinion is irrelevant compared to the millions of fans that will like it, so I'll learn to deal with it ;)

Besides it's the music that matters, and we know it is going to be good!

The tattoo is cool though! Just hope it is not on her clean side, and the camera just flipped it.

exoskeleton123

She also just posted a photo with the Lyrics we could be together and ARTPOP on little monsters. ARTPOP is definitely the new single

Archived