Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

Pretentious is her middle name ;)

I prefer when she's qrotesque though :giveup:

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squidward T

Meh, kind of a blah title name but it's the music that counts so I'll reserve my judgement.

The tattoo looks weird in that place...

ARTPOP is okay to me as the album tittle but I don't know, I have the feeling that is not the tittle.

yourfaves

I don't see why you all are so pressed about this. She never announced anything. She just posted a picture with ARTPOP and you can ran with it screaming album title! If that's the case, then I want to stan for FOZZIBEAR CUDDLE PARTY as the title. :lolgaga:

Brian Ryan

lol my gurl is going to be tat tat tat'd up soon I think she's going to do this with every album now like with born this way, art pop, and the next one she doesn't have one for the fame one right?

CroatiaGeisha

We could belong together? like 'art and pop'? If that's what it means, please god no... :roll:

I'm all for philosophical/ExistentialGa, but I really don't know how I feel about this. I really don't want her to do something stupid.

elysaint

My bet is she told us September because she'll be revealing it all in the Vogue September issue, but since we'll be getting that mid August, she's slowly leaking hints ... We'll have confirmation on whether ARTPOP is the title or not in Vogue!

pink sushi

ArtPop is an alright title. I'm not crazy about it, but I don't dislike it or anything.

And there's still no official confirmation that it's the album title, since Gaga said she would announce it in SEPTEMBER and it's only early August. Although it most likely is and she just couldn't wait. :flop:

Anthagio

People calling it a boring name yet the **** themselves and want THE FAME Gaga back.

It's an album title. Nothing more, nothing less. If you think an album title is indicative of what an entire album will be like, then lol @ you. Some of you do nothing but complain... Really. You didn't like any of the album titles, it's like no matter what she does, you have something to whine about.

Queen Gloria

Really? It's cool, but I hope that's a phrase that means a lot to her. It seems like kind of a spur of the moment decision. But if that's the new title, yay!

Archived