πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga gets ARTPOP tattoed: "new ink new album"

Danny

Featured Posts

J e s s e

She put the tattoo on the right side of her body

Oh it's reflected :dead:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, now there's no way this isn't the album title. I mean come on she even wrote, "New Album, New Ink". I mean come on she's been saying it all the time, and she got a freakin' tattoo of it. And it's really starting to grow on me. I hated it at first, but I think it'll be cool for this era cuz she says that this era will be fun and the title ARTPOP is fun. Just my thoughts.

***Oooooh, YAY!!!! 100 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party: ***

Michelle

I can see why Gaga prefers to use Littlemonsters.com as opposed to this site, people here are way to negative and critical about the smallest things sometimes

yep.

Lets go take a howl at that moonπŸŒ™ -Crowley

FairyDreams

I like the ARTPOP concept, but the name is so boring. I wish she would use the concept, change the title.

ThomastheMonster

I don't think it's ARTPOP, She's announcing in september. If this was true, there'd be no point in waiting to tell us.

how many times did she say born this way before she announced it at the vma's?

she even said it before she won the voty award :laughga:

I can see why Gaga prefers to use Littlemonsters.com as opposed to this site, people here are way to negative and critical about the smallest things sometimes

This tbh

SEANGT

People need to relax about the placement. Its on her forearm,it will be crooked when she turns her arm like in the photo. Just how skin works.

Zilla

I kinda like it but I think people are confused by the title. "new album new ink" doesn't mean that ARTPOP is the album title. She's saying, with every new album there's new ink to follow.

Anyway. It's not crooked, arms bend. And I like simple word tattoos. The font's good.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Archived