Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Oh my God that new KH3 trailer.

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

I can't take it. THAT TWIST. My heart is permanently injured. Nomura, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY CHILDREN?!?!

Also, now I'm really excited to hear Don't Think Twice. It fits really well with this trailer. I guess it's a grower.

Also, is Larxene a nort now? Or has Square confirmed they were just changed her eye color for kicks. Because Marluxia isn't a nort but Larxene is? That would be strange.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeka
1 minute ago, Mariah said:

gaga-16.gif

Edit: For anyone who's super sensitive: It's just a joke not rocket science

Kingdom Hearts has more fans than Mariah.

PoshLife

So I'm a huge fan of Utada but I'm not loving this song. It obviously doesn't rise to the level of "Simple and Clean" though I didn't expect it to. But this just sounds like a song she would otherwise have made for her new album anyway. I don't really think it fits the game at all.

Seeka
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

So I'm a huge fan of Utada but I'm not loving this song. It obviously doesn't rise to the level of "Simple and Clean" though I didn't expect it to. But this just sounds like a song she would otherwise have made for her new album anyway. I don't really think it fits the game at all.

Do we really wanna talk about the song or the fact Nomura stabbed us all in the heart?

Glittertinks

That trailer was a surprise, I thought we would get stuff today during the Square Enix conference :cryga: I AM STILL SHOOK, there are a few things that I did not see coming at all :cryga: Nomura wants to hurt us so bad :huntyga:

Poor Aqua :toofunny:

Seeka
3 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

That trailer was a surprise, I thought we would get stuff today during the Square Enix conference :cryga: I AM STILL SHOOK, there are a few things that I did not see coming at all :cryga: Nomura wants to hurt us so bad :huntyga:

Poor Aqua :toofunny:

OH MY GOD. WE STILL HAVE TODAY.

I'm not going to be okay.

Me At work today, thinking about how Nomura will tear out my heart next.

IEl6yJl.gif

UWontUseMyMind

I played KH2 and 358/2 days ( My favourite KH so far) but I’m not hyped at all even if I love the fact that Toy Story, Monsters, Inc. will be as world in the game!

Seeka
Just now, UWontUseMyMind said:

I played KH2 and 358/2 days ( My favourite KH so far) but I’m not hyped at all even if I love the fact that Toy Story, Monsters, Inc. will be as world in the game!

This is the last game of the dark seeker series, and will tie up all the loose ends.

The twist at the end is only hurtful if you have become invested in Aqua.

Helxig

I HAVE WAITED THIRTEEN YEARS AND THE TIME IS ALMOST HERE.

13 years is literally half my life.

I have waited half my life for this game.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Glittertinks
40 minutes ago, Seeka said:

OH MY GOD. WE STILL HAVE TODAY.

I'm not going to be okay.

Me At work today, thinking about how Nomura will tear out my heart next.

IEl6yJl.gif

I am already so excited for that stupid conference, I am pretty sure they still have a few surprises in their bag :vegas:

StarlightSeiya

Aqua D: !!! I hope it's just a illusion/manifestation and the real Aqua swoops in the save the day. I mean she's a Keyblade Master:bon:

Bone Apple Tea bebe

Seeka
41 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I HAVE WAITED THIRTEEN YEARS AND THE TIME IS ALMOST HERE.

13 years is literally half my life.

I have waited half my life for this game.

Oh my god...

SO HAVE I.

21 minutes ago, StarlightSeiya said:

Aqua D: !!! I hope it's just a illusion/manifestation and the real Aqua swoops in the save the day. I mean she's a Keyblade Master:bon:

So was Xehanort.

And all the Union leaders I believe.

And Eraqus wasn't that great either.

And this is totally Yen Sid's fault.

Riku has very low expectations to meet for a Keyblade master.

RAMROD

That Hikki song doesn't match the tension at the gameplay at all, why did they put it in this trailer is beyond me :smh:

Overall it is an interesting trailer, but it doesn't get me hyped. Probably because I have waited so long and it just feel like ordinary day in waiting, I can wait another year for it sksksksks

Will surely get them tho, wonder if there will be deluxe bundles, GameStop love doing that sometimes sksksks

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived