series

Sense8 finale

Monster7

Featured Posts

Monster7

I just ended this incredible show. It's one of the best in recent years, and a very neccessary one. A lot of people would change their minds about sexuality, love, respect, tolerance, cooperation and multicultural coexistence. It's not ashamed of developing breakthrough ideas and showing the human body without any censorship, understanding it as something natural.

Obviously, it has its flaws, even this incredible last episode, which I think it's better than the whole season 1, but overall, it's a triumph that they pulled off a story like this. Thanks to Wachowskis sisters (sorry if spelled wrong), the cast and all the crew for their hard work.:wub::kara::golfclap::golfclap:

Scathach
15 minutes ago, Monster7 said:

which I think it's better than the whole season 1

:triggered::triggered:

I loved s1 but thought this finale was sadly very rushed, it's like they tried to put the entire s3 they planned (even some parts of s4/s5 with the old woman in the church) in 2h30 and it didn't feel really organic. I love this show but I was overall disappointed in this finale even if it had great moment (loved the last 30 minutes and Dani/Amanita pairing was everything I didn't know I needed)  :(

SHALLOW
19 minutes ago, darkness said:

I loved s1 but thought this finale was sadly very rushed, it's like they tried to put the entire s3 they planned (even some parts of s4/s5 with the old woman in the church) in 2h30 and it didn't feel really organic. I love this show but I was overall disappointed in this finale even if it had great moment (loved the last 30 minutes and Dani/Amanita pairing was everything I didn't know I needed)  :(

True. That could’ve been ok if they wanted to plant a seed for season 3. 

Alphaz

Better rush than nothing at all

27 minutes ago, darkness said:

Better rush than nothing at all.

Glad they give us an ending.

I love season 2 very much.

Season 1 is okay. It's very slow tho.

• 2 weeks later...
Pacify Him

I'm watching this rn and oh this finale is dragging for too long

I’m getting on your nerves

Archived