Featured Posts

moonboywow
14 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Seeing people not licking BTS ass give me hope for the future :kara:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/10/2018 at 11:48 AM, ZombieAphrodite said:

2. They’re slowly becoming bigger than Gaga and these people can’t handle that. 

No because not everyone likes people based on their charts or their success. We have actual taste and we are able to pick our music based on quality. 

I could care less if they get 100 billion views in each video or if they win 783 grammys, that wont make me jump on the bandwagon of idolizing a slave band that is the definition of "manufactured to sell a lot".

If you like McDonalds, its your problem, some of us prefer kosher meat

moonboywow
1 hour ago, Adakam said:

No because not everyone likes people based on their charts or their success. We have actual taste and we are able to pick our music based on quality. 

I could care less if they get 100 billion views in each video or if they win 783 grammys, that wont make me jump on the bandwagon of idolizing a slave band that is the definition of "manufactured to sell a lot".

If you like McDonalds, its your problem, some of us prefer kosher meat

Diamonster
On 10/6/2018 at 12:52 PM, ZombieAphrodite said:

And it kills people to see a Korean group do better than Lady Gaga in America. Seethe haters. Seethe. 

why would I care about how well they do in America? :laughga: I've never gave a **** about charts, I don't care if Gaga loses all her fame honestly, I legit do not care about the GP's opinion on her. Kpop is just generic to me :oops: and don't be all hurt because I just "can't accept music that isn't in english" I liked Super Junior quite a bit yeaaaars ago, same with SHINee (Even learned some choreographies) 

dopega
On 10.6.2018 at 7:48 PM, ZombieAphrodite said:

They’re slowly becoming bigger than Gaga and these people can’t handle that. 

Excuse me honey let me stop you right there, they could never out-do Gaga’s talent success or impact :reductive:

Florian
On 11/06/2018 at 1:11 AM, ZombieAphrodite said:

Again, cake like lady gaga says hi. Donatella and fashion! Say hi too. That doesn’t mean they’re a bad song though. I love ARTPOP. And I love Gaga. I never outright said I hate Gaga. I just said she wasn’t the “It” girl anymore. 

It's not the first time you say this so let me correct you.

Gaga didn't write Cake Like Lady Gaga :awkney: 

moonboywow
1 minute ago, Florian said:

It's not the first time you say this so let me correct you.

Gaga didn't write Cake Like Lady Gaga :awkney: 

But she chose to sing it

12 hours ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

I dont care for your video, if you are going to quote me, respond to what I said with words, like an adult.

Otherwise, dont waste my time

BlaqJezus

You guys are something else, being rude to this person first and then telling them they came at you. Okay sis, sure.

BTS busts their ass, working day in and day out, writing and producing their own music, practicing choreo, promoting...like why can't any of you appreciate that? They work 10x harder than most US artists, and their musical message as a whole is much more positive and about self-care. Most of you only hate them because they are so popular, so its not worth your breath to come here and bash a fan who is just trying to share what they love.

To the other Kpop lovers here, why don't you appreciate this person who loves the same type of music you do, instead of trying to promote your own bands and say BTS is copycat trash? Don't you think that sounds awfully jealous just because your group couldn't ever come to the US and perform or get on US charts at number 1? Stay pressed.

jaXXXon
On 10. jun 2018 at 6:48 PM, ZombieAphrodite said:

People just hate them for 2 reasons. 

1. Because they don’t sing in English and watching lyric videos are apparently too much trouble. 

2. They’re slowly becoming bigger than Gaga and these people can’t handle that. 

Bigger than Gaga? Giiiiirl, they just dropped out of the Top 10 in the US. Even Joanne stayed in the Top 10 longer than that lol :sweat:

They've matched Katy's Witness though. That's always something :toofunny:

Archived