💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dance To This (Feat. Ariana Grande) - Troye Sivan

Perfume

Featured Posts

Squidward T
5 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

He's trying so hard to pander to the gays. He should know that gays never stan other gays

tenor.gif?itemid=7663264

what an ignorant statement, grow up, just cause a gay is finding some sort of success, doesn't mean you need to seethe with envy 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DelusionalGaga
2 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

what an ignorant statement, grow up, just cause a gay is finding some sort of success, doesn't mean you need to seethe with envy 

Relax, honey. It was a joke based on an observation. The gay community is crazy about Beyoncé, Gaga, Ariana, Dua Lipa etc. but for some reason mostly uninterested in gay artists such as Adam Lambert, Sam Smith, Troye, Ollie Alexander etc. I'm not envious and I'm not hating on Troye. Sorry if I offended you as a fan. 

Squidward T
3 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Relax, honey. It was a joke based on an observation. The gay community is crazy about Beyoncé, Gaga, Ariana, Dua Lipa etc. but for some reason mostly uninterested in gay artists such as Adam Lambert, Sam Smith, Troye, Ollie Alexander etc. I'm not envious and I'm not hating on Troye. Sorry if I offended you as a fan. 

But why, don't you want gay men to find success so they can pave the way for other gay artists, it makes no sense to me why you, as a gay man, would support only straight females but not gay males?

DelusionalGaga
17 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

But why, don't you want gay men to find success so they can pave the way for other gay artists, it makes no sense to me why you, as a gay man, would support only straight females but not gay males?

I don't know if I have a satisfactory response for that. I want gay artists to succeed and become mainstream but I'm just not interested in any of artists listed above. For some reason they don't grab my attention :/

highlikegaga

this is going to be...interesting :awkney:

but since i stan Ariana and semi-stan Troye I must be the key demographic and The Gay The Did This Forℱ

6 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

He's trying so hard to pander to the gays. He should know that gays never stan other gays

tenor.gif?itemid=7663264

What :selena: thats just not true. I've been a huge fan for years! He was amazing live.

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

misunderstood

Been excited for this!

only 6 new songs left for the album then :(

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Supersonic
13 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I don't know if I have a satisfactory response for that. I want gay artists to succeed and become mainstream but I'm just not interested in any of artists listed above. For some reason they don't grab my attention :/

I think the problem is that they're not really doing actually exciting things. Artistically they're all super safe sounding, generally pander towards straight audiences and have a very limited reportoire of showmanship. Adam Lambert is the only one who actually saw mainstream success AND a gay followship,  but that quickly dwindled as soon as he overhauled his image to look a lot more muted, tame and masc4masc.

They're not really that different from what is already available on the male singer-songwriter market, except for their sexuality.

LordEnigma
On 6/10/2018 at 10:03 AM, Yes To Heaven said:

Dance to This by Troye Sivan featuring Ariana Grande will be released this Friday (June 15th)! Don’t want to say exclusive info, but it’s exclusive info :vegas:

It’s June 13th 😁

LordEnigma
3 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

Ariana's Instagram says it's June 13th

So does Troyes

Perfume
1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

It’s June 13th 😁

Yas! I just assumed it was Friday, glad its earlier

an angel held me like a child

If Troye keeps releasing like this theres nothing new to Bloom by the time we get to august 31th... :trollga:

Archived