💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kat von D comes out as an Anti-Vaxxer, urges vegans not to vaccinate kids

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Giorno Giovanna
27 minutes ago, Whispering said:

She's one of those people..one who is making "unique" choices in her life (and now the lives of her children)...and has to tell everyone about it. 

she can be glad that herd immunity is a thing

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Girrr

Don’t most American public schools require students to show documentation of their immunizations? 

Painted Golden
23 minutes ago, Mirages said:

You mean the scandal at Phillipines? First of all, it was very well known that the vaccine should be used only on certain serotypes of people (a.k.a. the ones that previously were infected with the fever) and also the vaccine is not that effective, so it just might have failed and that's why they might have died. 

And no one knew about anything until damage was done. That’s what worries me about NEW vaccinations 

Mirages
21 minutes ago, Painted Golden said:

And no one knew about anything until damage was done. That’s what worries me about NEW vaccinations 

Yes they knew. Vaccines get thoroughly tested! The fact that the doctors distributed it without checking those kids was what was wrong.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

2 hours ago, NNES said:

i would never get vaccinating, not because i'm vegan :reductive:

Ok.

It's funny how many people will run up to science to help them deal with disease but when it comes to vaccines to PREVENT disease suddenly their personal opinion is so much more important than scientific knowledge.

Reality

I'll never understand why parents don't vaccinate their kids. Like, I get that you may not be smart enough to understand the science behind something, but that in no way should make you think "OH I SHOULDN'T VACCINATE MY KID BECAUSE OF ALL THESE DANGEROUS 'SIDE EFFECTS'!" Like, you're not an expert in the science, but all of a sudden you think you know all the "dangerous side effects" of a vaccine? Shut the **** up.

It's just stupid and you're doing your child a disservice by not vaccinating them. Vaccinations were made for a reason. 

🃏🖤👹

3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I'll never understand why parents don't vaccinate their kids. Like, I get that you may not be smart enough to understand the science behind something, but that in no way should make you think "OH I SHOULDN'T VACCINATE MY KID BECAUSE OF ALL THESE DANGEROUS 'SIDE EFFECTS'!" 

It's just stupid and you're doing your child a disservice by not vaccinating them. Vaccinations were made for a reason. 

:applause: Also a disservice to to the entire human race, since patients severely sick rely on others to be vaccinated so that diseases do not spread.

geopang

Anti-Vaxxers clearly lack any intellect or research skills. Not vaccinating your child is not only setting your child up for hinderences and disease, but also exposing other children to your potentially disease ridden child as well. 

Ultimately she can do whatever she wants with her child, but that doesn’t mean she is high and mighty and correct in this decision.

Mirages
8 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

It's funny how many people will run up to science to help them deal with disease but when it comes to vaccines to PREVENT disease suddenly their personal opinion is so much more important than scientific knowledge.

The worst thing is their not only putting their, but also our lives at stake. The fact is that Small pox was eradicated, polio, malaria and yaws are almost eradicated, but no let's not get vaccinated because we'll "get autism" or die. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

TinyRick
4 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Kat Von D is pregnant with her first child, and she’s planning to parent her way — whether people like it or not.

The tattoo artist and makeup guru posted a defiant message about her and new husband Rafael Reyes’s plans to raise their son as a vegan. More controversially, the parents-to-be — who just tied the knot — have decided against vaccinating the child.

“I knew the minute we announced our pregnancy that we would be bombarded with unsolicited advice,” the 36-year-old first-time mom posted on social media. “Some good and some questionable — [but] unsolicited nonetheless. 

“If you don’t know what it’s like [to] have people around you think you are ridiculous, try being openly vegan. And, if you don’t know what it’s like to have the entire world openly criticize, judge, throw uninformed opinions, and curse you — try being a pregnant vegan, having a natural, drug-free home birth in water with a midwife and doula, who has the intention of raising a vegan child, without vaccinations.”

source: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pregnant-kat-von-d-just-announced-wont-vaccinate-baby-many-fans-horrified-094427066.html

cBYnS0K.pngybPcwwe.png

Well if her baby dies from some disease that will, be goth as ****. 😂😂😂😂

Edonis
23 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

Oh, here's the tea

Archived