💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ASIB Promo

robboadam

Featured Posts

robboadam

So.....that trailer was fun!! I feel like we’ve been waiting forever but it was SOOO worth the wait.

So with the 1st trailer done, I was thinking about what comes next - I’ve had a rummage through past musicals, particularly La La Land, and a couple rumours, and I think this is how the next 4 months will go down:

June - rest of the month will be pretty quiet. Time to soak up the trailer and feel good.

July - mostly quiet but we might start getting promo in news articles, written interviews, hype etc.

End of July - the lineup for the Venice’s Film Festival is announced. It’s rumoured that ASIB will premiere here.

August - that July promo might start hottening up (with the weather). If we’re lucky we might get a BTS video or something like that, but it’s hard to say. Either way, things will start moving a little this month. ALSO - this potentially could be the month that they release the ‘lead single’ from the soundtrack (likely ‘The Shallow’). But it depends what type of promo tactic they’re going for.

29th August - start of Venice Film Festival. If ASIB is playing here, expect it to be premiered within the next week. We’ll probably start hearing unofficial reviews (or even official depending on WB’s embargo rules) soon after.

Early September - if all is following the right schedule, expect Trailer 2 to come here. This might also be when they release the lead single, or maybe a 2nd single (again, it’s hard to say as WB might do something unexpected). Also, Telluride Film Festivl takes place - 50/50 whether ASIB is here (depends on Venice).

Mid/Late September - there might be a 3rd trailer, or clips. The soundtrack album will be released to get in before the Grammy submission deadline. Promo (TV/radio/articles etc) will really ramp up now.

Late September - Toronto Film Festival. Will be very surprised if ASIB isn’t here. Promo will be in full swing so expect juicy interviews and possibly a headline slot. Reviews will surely be out soon after, if not already.

October 5th - Our Gaga’s day!

I’ll update if any more news comes. Would be good to have a look back at this after and see how much I got right!

domixwodix

Cool, but I‘d like to get The Shallow this friday

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Bradley

I think Warner usually releases two trailers for each movie. At most it will have two trailers and one teaser trailer. Considering they named the first one 'Official Trailer 1', I think we're just getting one more.

Bradley

Can't Stop the Feeling! was released in May 2016.

Trolls was released in November 2016.

That's like a 5-month gap. We may get The Shallow anytime now.

robboadam
Just now, Bradley said:

Can't Stop the Feeling! was released in May 2016.

Trolls was released in November 2016.

It’s completely different circumstances. You won’t be getting this song anytime soon.

FameMonster01

This makes me so hyped for this project. Can't believe Mother is actually doing all this:vegas:

avalon x
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Shut your beautiful mouth, Bradley. 

rs_288x198-160127101340-oprah_cry_1.gif?

I'm too fragile for this dream.

artpopulace

MAGAZINE COVERS PLS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

• 1 month later...
robboadam

Bumping this as my Venice prediction came true, as well as Toronto! Let’s see if the rest happens too.

Ghost Face

Wow you are really on point! Hope that all of this is true!

It's an honor.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay you might have made some points here! Let’s hope the rest comes trueee

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Archived