A Star Is Born Trailer

Dawson

Featured Posts

stir the pot

I need The Shallow on Friday, Gaga sis come thru :giveup:

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg... I was not expecting this!! I was thrilled about her role in the movie before but now I can't wait! She is a LEGEND! I hate movies and this will be the first one I've gone to see in years. I have a feeling the music is going to be SICK! GAGA I can't with you!! <33

I get the feeling the soundtrack is going to be very rock influenced and I will DIE if this is true. I've waited so long 😭😭😭

Bio

I feel really bad ‘cause I really wanted to like it but... Her acting seems... Suspicious. It looks like she’s doing too much, her reactions look too big and theatrical, which doesn’t work on screen. Story seems a little basic and melodramatic too. She looks really good and her voice is bombastic tho, so I hope the movie changes my mind.

lennon

I had absolutely no expectation.

You guys are not objective. It looks so bad, cheap & cheesy . I cringed the whole time...I can't be the only one? 

She's going to get destroyed by critics I can feel it. 

I'm not happy to say that by the way. Oh well.... We'll see...

lennon
11 minutes ago, Bio said:

I feel really bad ‘cause I really wanted to like it but... Her acting seems... Suspicious. It looks like she’s doing too much, her reactions look too big and theatrical, which doesn’t work on screen. Story seems a little basic and melodramatic too. She looks really good and her voice is bombastic tho, so I hope the movie changes my mind.

I second that 

Doncho
10 minutes ago, lennon said:

You guys are not objective. It looks so bad, cheap & cheesy . I cringed the whole time...I can't be the only one? 

Well everyone has their own opinion. I think the movie looks great and her acting is nice too! We all have to wait for the movie but I think 95% of the people love it so far

nikola
11 minutes ago, lennon said:

Then dont watch it..... easy

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Space Cowboy

It looks so good. The cinematography is spot on, the acting is great. I am so excited!

The part where she says they told her shes not pretty enough makes me think it's an autobiographical, can someone tell if it is? 

stir the pot
14 minutes ago, lennon said:

Lol it's just a trailer, and it's just the first trailer, relax. 

Sandrology

This trailer is amazing - the building of it, the editing, the songs in the background. If the movie is on the same level our wigs will be snatched..

Archived