💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Here for Gaga serving a power vocalist album after LG6?

dit

Featured Posts

dit

Would you be here for Gaga to serve a power vocalist type of album? I was listening to some masterpiece ballads by Mariah Carey, Celine Dion and Whitney Houston tonight and I was really addicted to some of their songs but mostly impressed by their live vocal performances. The way they captivated the audience just by doing vocal acrobatics etc...Right now Gaga is at her peak when it comes to vocals (and apparently most female singers peak around her age when it comes to their vocal abilities). Personally I'd love for Gaga to serve an album full of pop ballads like the Divas / vocal trinity used to serve right after she gives us a slayful pop album of course. And btw when I say pop ballads I'm not talking about songs like Speechless or Million Reasons where she displays very strong vocals but she doesn't play with her voice enough in them. I'm talking about the ones where she literally has to expand her voice and jump from one note to another effortlessly. Something to REALLY push and challenge her voice while it is in mint condition / at it's best. 

DaftFameMonster

I'd be here for it at some point. The fact that her vocals may be peaking means that sooner rather than later is a good idea. But I'd personally prefer something edgier from her like Alt electronic or rock/metal, (next album) since she's been focusing on vocals with c2c and Joanne for years now.

Raccoon

I'm so here for this!! Tbh I'm always here for this, whenever she wants to! :excited2:

I really hope she gets to keep as much as possible of her power voice as she gets older, she has such a beautiful and strong voice to simply lose it as time goes by :(

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Nah. I'm  kinda over her drastically changing her sound. Maybe just a pop album with some balads would be ok.

aaronyoji

id love her to go the classic rock route, a la Heart, it'd be the best of both worlds, she could be eccentric some times, and then show her talent during others. 

Retron

Any time I see a thread asking "Are you here for Gaga serving X?", I'm just like...

Oy9ghJ7.gif

Bella Goth

i love her vocal on i want your love chic cover for tom ford, she been serving vocal and everything whitout being tooo extra, i love her your song cover but i'm not fancy her from low to high then back to low voice

SolidSnake
12 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Nah. I'm  kinda over her drastically changing her sound. Maybe just a pop album with some balads would be ok.

Why not listen to a less versatile pop singer then? You cant listen to someone as talented and smart as Gaga and not expect her to drastically change her sound between each album.

DaftFameMonster
2 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

Why not listen to a less versatile pop singer then? You cant listen to someone as talented and smart as Gaga and not expect her to drastically change her sound between each album.

I think they meant how Gaga's been doing mostly only vocal based projects these past 5 years with c2c and Joanne, compared to stuff that emphasizes the music. 

Plus they're allowed to have an opinion :)

SolidSnake
3 minutes ago, DaftFameMonster said:

I think they meant how Gaga's been doing mostly only vocal based projects these past 5 years with c2c and Joanne, compared to stuff that emphasizes the music

I mean it that way as well. If she wants to be respected outside of 18 year old stans on Twitter she cant keep making The Fame over and over again. Of course they are allowed to have an opinion, but I am also allowed to challenge that opinion. 

3 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

I mean it that way as well. If she wants to be respected outside of 18 year old stans on Twitter she cant keep making The Fame over and over again. 

Well I'm well over 18 and yes Gaga is talented and versatile. But I didn't fall in love with C2C Gaga. I do love Joanne but it's not my fav. I just want to hear Gaga delivering great pop music like we all know she can. I'm don't need her to recreate The Fame, but to create new pop sounds.

SolidSnake

Screw it. Now I hope Gaga does a power metal album :huntyga: just so she can depart as much as possible from her pop sound. :huntyga:

SolidSnake
2 minutes ago, reversewarhol said:

Honestly I’ve always wanted a hard metal album with vocals that are reminiscent of her vocals in MANiCURE

Manicure isnt heavy metal, but dude that would be cool. She has the voice for it. 

LeJudas

We can't be sure.

MJ kept his vocals powerful, strong and as youthful as ever throughout his entire life. It's definitely possible for artists to keep their voices the way he did, especially someone like Gaga who's smart about it and she's been trained lots. I don't think we should worry much at all :hug:

Archived