Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

{Bi~on~ic} Turns 8 🖤

teawhore

Featured Posts

teawhore

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY TO {BI~ON~IC} BY CHRISTINA AGUILERA

a7dc7e582ef237cf5f7e43bdfeb4f9aa

Bionic is really THAT album. She brought us sexual bops such as 'Not Myself Tonight' and 'Desnudate' ( :tony: ), and also showed us a calm and peaceful side to Christina Aguilera that could only be expressed in a specific way on this record. Iconic and explosive 8 years later, thank you X. And a PHOTOSHOOT girl.

4696956806_c3114c46bf_b.jpgBIONIC+CA+6.jpg

I know this thread is gonna invite those people who are gonna use the dated "she screams" comments :gum: so I'm gonna just say this. isaidno.mp3 :poot:

~

Also remember how good she looked during this era :giveup:

Christina+Aguilera+2010+MTV+Movie+Awardschristina-aguilera-golden-globes-2010-re

Get yourself a 30 year old fav with those shoulders :lolly:

Anyway this is dragging on a little too much so I'm gonna wrap this up. Feel free to share any personal memories. I was only 8 when this came out but I remember being shocked and entranced by You Lost Me in music class. Still a bittersweet memory for my ok bye ily yall.

#BuyBionicOniTunes

~

81TijfChPFL._SL1500_.jpg

♡ nyc ♡

shame

this album defined the summer of 2010 for me :pray:

i remember my 10 y/o ass moaning to Desnudate's hook and my parents being all concerned :huntyga:

angels forever, forever angels

teawhore
3 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

i remember my 10 y/o ass moaning to Desnudate's hook and my parents being all concerned :huntyga:

when will my children ever :flutter: 

♡ nyc ♡

Anderson123

8 years already lol. I still remember going to my local music store and buying this CD. It was also a sad day because my parrot got lost and I spent the night looking for him around my neighborhood and never found him. I listened to Bionic the next day but I was in a terrible mood.

shame
4 minutes ago, teawhore said:

when will our children ever :flutter: 

tumblr_md35bb67eF1qdslbvo1_500.gif

angels forever, forever angels

teawhore
1 minute ago, TheShameMonster said:

tumblr_md35bb67eF1qdslbvo1_500.gif

i'm ready
marriage-agreement-template-free-downloa

@Saint Hollywood you've been cancelled this ones for you
Divorce-Agreement-Form.png

♡ nyc ♡

Florian

@bionic, you're aging so gracefully girl :diane: 8 years already :diane: I hope you'll celebrate it with your friends from school :diane:

River

are you sure? I don't remember my 20 old self bopping to it, I think I was like 18-19..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Phoebe Buffay

My 2nd fave Xtina album. :tony: I remember listening to it the whole summer of 2010. Those were the days. :diane:

lovespent

I still can’t believe Elastic Love wasn’t released as a lead single :saladga:

And that Birds of Prey is only a bonus track. 

Album of summer 2010, indeed. 

nerdfacekillah
17 hours ago, TheShameMonster said:

this album defined the summer of 2010 for me :pray:

mine too:)

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

nerdfacekillah

incredible album. my favourite tracks are: i am (both versions) , stronger than ever , birds of prey 

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

sipthistea

It's for sure an underrated album. The instrumentals and the vocals are amazing.

My only problem with the album: Its theme and the lyrics. It's just too sexual that it turns into a parody of itself. If it had taken a route like Birds Of Prey (The best song on the album and arguably Top 3 in Xtina's career), it would be legendary. 

It's because of songs like Bobblehead and Vanity that the album was labeled a flop. 

bionic
On 05/06/2018 at 5:40 AM, Florian said:

@bionic, you're aging so gracefully girl :diane: 8 years already :diane: I hope you'll celebrate it with your friends from school :diane:

skinny legend, queen of the playground

buy bionic

Archived