💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kelly Is WAY more relevant

rumours

Featured Posts

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

So how does Madonna stay relevant for as long as she did if relatability is the key factor?

Do you not understand how Madonna was so relatable to women in the 80s and 90s?

She was one of the power girl who inspires at breaking boundaries.

tisk tisk tisk 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Do you not understand how Madonna was so relatable to women in the 80s and 90s?

She was one of the power girl who inspires at breaking boundaries.

tisk tisk tisk 

But yet she caused so much controversy even at the peak of her career.

Are you saying women now just enjoy love songs and laying low since Kelly is more relevant than Xtina?

RAMROD
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

But yet she caused so much controversy even at the peak of her career.

Are you saying women now just enjoy love songs and laying low since Kelly is more relevant than Xtina?

That is exactly what I was implying? Madonna's controversies were mostly well received by women in the 80s and 90s, and the press she got was helping her to build this strong woman image. Same thing cannot be said with Xtine, which was the person that most people and the press love to hate since early on. The controversies that she made ended up as bad taste. Even her fellow musicians that got famous at the same time didn't like Xtine that time, I am sure you know how public was P!NK and Kelly Osbourne voicing their dislikes on her back then.

I mean, for real, P!NK even still snide on her for as late as 2011 before she makes peace.

Also, do not assume things I didn't say. Besides, since you mentioned it, love songs are the most universal theme in music. And majority of most memorable songs are love songs, just name it, My Heart Will Go On, I Will Always Love You, Someone Like You, and so on. So why you gotta react like it is a bad thing if women or men are enjoying love songs? Even many of Madonna's songs are love songs. tisk tisk tisk

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

brit4ever

Well, Xtina's songs can't even chart in The Hot 100 anymore, so here's your answer :poot: 

Fish

CA's legacy, musically, will stay bigger than Kelly's.

Phoebe Buffay
20 minutes ago, darkness said:

Who knows Kelly outside the US ? 

nNUPPaM.jpg

TeenIdle

Of course Kelly is more relevant. Numbers don't lie. Sad thing is they're both now legacy artists, since radio won't play them anymore (hope I'm wrong)  

Phoebe Buffay

Xtina out everything-ed Kelly in her Stripped era alone. As @darkness said, I don't even know someone who knows her outside of the NA. So let's not and say we did.

rumours
6 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Of course Kelly is more relevant. Numbers don't lie. Sad thing is they're both now legacy artists, since radio won't play them anymore (hope I'm wrong)  

I do think Kelly can still get radio play. Christina?... not so much. 

5 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

Xtina's out everything-ed Kelly in her Stripped era alone. As @darkness said, I don't even know someone who knows her outside of the NA.

If we are comparing artist’s sophomore albums, Breakaway did perform better than Stripped.

Also, I’m not sure it’s totally fair to say she’s only known in North America. She’s had respectable chart runs in places like the UK and Australia. 

Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

If we are comparing artist’s sophomore albums, Breakaway did perform better than Stripped.

Also, I’m not sure it’s totally fair to say she’s only known in North America. She’s had respectable chart runs in places like the UK and Australia. 

Yeah, but all of the newbies in the music industry have Xtina as their idol (mostly because of Stripped) more than Kelly so that should tell you something. :shrug:

Damon

neither is relevant, but kelly being more takented than xtina? yus

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived