Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

PerfectGUY
2 hours ago, Andree said:

how can a single overshadow a movie? :spin: its not a gaga project, its also Bradley's movie and Warners. You guys are overanalyzing everything, movies box offices have nothing to do with the music industry 

What I meant is that the single would overshadow the songs from the soundtrack that get exposure thanks to the movie

So if there's a particular song in the soundtrack that gets single treatment thanks to the GP eating it up, we'll end up in a 2 singles situation which, we know, is not a good strategy

And the single would also go against the 'Ally image' / actress mode Gaga has to put on until the Oscars

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

while Breathin is still number 1 , God Is A Woman re enters the top 5 on itunes USA just in time for the VMA performance :applause:

Dh9ckvbWkAABfB_.jpg 

her power :giveup: 

1 minute ago, PerfectGUY said:

What I meant is the single would overshadow the songs from the soundtrack that get exposure thanks to the movie

And the single would also go against the 'Ally image' / actress mode Gaga has to put on until the Oscars

When she promotes LG6 single she gaga when she promotes ASIB she Ally thats it.

bloody g
3 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

What I meant is that the single would overshadow the songs from the soundtrack that get exposure thanks to the movie

So if there's a particular song in the soundtrack that gets single treatment thanks to the GP eating it up, we'll end up in a 2 singles situation which, we know, is not a good strategy

Imagine if she showed up in a bessel at the oscars :huntyga:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

PerfectGUY
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

When she promotes LG6 single she gaga when she promotes ASIB she Ally thats it.

Yeah but I'm scared the Academy would be reluctant to give her the oscar if they see her doing Gaga stuff on media

I agree I'd like that too but I don't think it'll serve her when it comes to the Oscars

FarixGaga
31 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

Yeah but I'm scared the Academy would be reluctant to give her the oscar if they see her doing Gaga stuff on media

I agree I'd like that too but I don't think it'll serve her when it comes to the Oscars

I couldn't agree more.

The risk is that she would not only overshadow ASIB, but she would have 0 credibility in front of the Academy who would see her as a singer jumping on an acting role just to get an award, which is already the risk with Gaga's chances of getting nominated (besides her acting obvi). Cher took part in many movies before getting the Oscar and it's one of the very few examples of a singer being actually accepted and taken seriously as an actress by the Academy.

I don't understand how most of you don't seem to get this crucial point. I'm more than convinced that she will not release anything until March 2019 at least. The next 6 months are crucial for her acting career and you can bet she is not going to waste it after all the effort she put in it (and I can't blame her at all, honestly).

JC

asana15
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

@asana15 do you know where gaga or her team are right now?

i know bobby was at an M.I.A show yesterday and nicola is heading home to NYC

Nicola took a Jet Blue flight back to NYC. I think they would've flown together had she was planning to go to NYC as well. Plus, Booby went to his good friend's wedding over the weekend...

Other than that....

LetsGetHigh
6 minutes ago, Andree said:

do you guys have a link to watch the vmas? if someone has one please pm me:hug:

We do not support trash award shows in this thread. :chica:

ArtGagaPop
7 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Y’all actually watching the VMA’s? Oh....I’m sleep

Same, can't wait to wake up to another new gaga music free day :vegas:

12 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Y’all actually watching the VMA’s? Oh....I’m sleep

isn't it 6:00pm in cali when it starts? :chica: 

Arturo
8 minutes ago, OBEY said:

isn't it 6:00pm in cali when it starts? :chica: 

Yeah but I mean it like not in the literal term but the twitter term

Andrea B
27 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

We do not support trash award shows in this thread. :chica:

thanks, I guess 

Doncho

So, just like the last 4 years, monsters think Gaga will make a surprise performance. Shocking. :golfclap:

• Admin unpinned and locked this topic

Archived