💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Can't wait for nothing to happen. Ready for Twitter monsters to act shocked, upset, and then entitled and start dragging Gaga for not coming through with a promise she probably never has heard.

we love the only sane place on ggd, this thread :poot: 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would Award-Winning Journalist, CEO of Ernest Media Empire, LLC. Bylines: @CNN, @TheGrio, @PhillyMag. Co-Host of @for_coloredboyz, @PhillyMMMOCFounder, @Penn Alum lie? :(

Gypsy Life
26 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Twenty One Pilots is #1 on preorders. Idk if someone answered your question earlier @Gypsy Life

I know. I checked a few hours ago. They have been #1 on preorders for maybe 3 weeks now. Not even Ariana or Nicki dethroned them before their album release. I'm not satisfied.

rsz_1gaga_oscars.jpg.9f3629ebbebcaf9dcc1

LetsGetHigh

What time is the BB200 chart out? Today has been uneventful and i want to see if Nicki called Jay up.

Arturo
24 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

I know. I checked a few hours ago. They have been #1 on preorders for maybe 3 weeks now. Not even Ariana or Nicki dethroned them before their album release. I'm not satisfied.

rsz_1gaga_oscars.jpg.9f3629ebbebcaf9dcc1

Movie release week hype is the only thing that can counteract whatever they have. We should also get a solid amount of preorders though...except maybe not if there’s no song with it.

Arizona Sky
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

Twenty One Pilots is #1 on preorders. Idk if someone answered your question earlier @Gypsy Life

I don't think that's a legit chart.

I remember OGHs were saying Alicia Keys would sell more than Joanne 1st week because her album was higher on that chart.

Arturo
6 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

I remember OGHs were saying Alicia Keys would sell more than Joanne 1st week because her album was higher on that chart.

So what is the truth @Gypsy Life

bloody g
8 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

Most Joanne sales didn't come from preorders, the first projections put it at 120k-140k

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Arturo
1 minute ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Most Joanne sales didn't come from preorders, the first projections put it at 120k-140k

Yeah but Alicia did 50k (42k pure)

Its just impossible that she had more preorders

Gypsy Life
20 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

14 minutes ago, Arturo said:

So what is the truth @Gypsy Life

Well iKoons says it's sorted by "All-Time Bestsellers"

OUIrfP.jpg

Alicia Keys was above Gaga on the chart because it was the same day she announced the album + put the album on preorder

Oct 7: https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1068775
Oct 7: 

Hurem
15 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

iTunes USA:

221. Do What U Want (+1.299)

Dk6YuiRX4AATgE8.jpg

Why do people post fake **** like this? I'm not talking about you, but that dumbass chart_lady Twitter acc that people for whatever reason keep retweeting. :air: 

LetsGetHigh
5 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Why do people post fake **** like this? I'm not talking about you, but that dumbass chart_lady Twitter acc that people for whatever reason keep retweeting. :air: 

Ma'am, what is that UGLEE picture you have on? :rip:

Hurem
17 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Ma'am, what is that UGLEE picture you have on? :rip:

It's Lady GaGa, no negativity on this site thank u.

TheRoof
19 minutes ago, Hurem said:

nnnnnnn that info was from another account tho :selena: another liar :selena: and i thought it could be truth cause itunes is so dead :selena:

but yea that chart_lady acc is so popular :selena::air: that even gaga has liked their sh!t :air: and apparently they are boys in their 14-15 who also post fake quotes from other artist so they can pander to their fan bases :rip:.

• Admin unpinned and locked this topic

Archived