Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Miaou
17 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4731935

Gaga still has a bigger daily average than Britney and Britney has 20 years of music videos to collect views on while Gaga has only 10 years of discography.

It should be frightening for Britney fans that she only gets 1 million more views overall on her 40+ music videos than Gaga who has only 23 music videos.

Not at all. Britney has a bigger daily average than Gaga :rip: 

Britneyspearsvevo : + 1 453 960 views   https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/britneyspearsvevo

Ladygagavevo : + 1 415 620 views https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/ladygagavevo

No matters the numbers of music video or whatever, the real problem is that Britney isn't at all a streaming artist and the fact that Gaga has less numbers than her is... tragic. 

And the worst thing is that, like you just said, Britney has 20 years of career and Gaga 10 years. And still Gaga has less numbers than her :rip:

And who care? Maybe her music career? Everyone knows that Itunes is dead and streaming is the thing to have a hit today sadly. Gaga is an amazing artist and musician but she needs also commercial success for her career. It's been too long since the last WW hits. And I don't see any WW hits if she doesn't ,at least, improve her streaming. 

So I don't understand why some chartrers here close their eyes on her youtube numbers and pretend like it's not a big deal with "who care?" or "#dramafornothing" or whatever :rip: 

Anyway we've different opinion I guess. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
11 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Britneyspearsvevo : + 1 453 960 views   https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/britneyspearsvevo

Ladygagavevo : + 1 415 620 views https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/ladygagavevo

No matters the numbers of music video or whatever, the real problem is that Britney isn't at all a streaming artist and the fact that Gaga has less numbers than her is... tragic. 

And the worst thing is that, like you just said, Britney has 20 years of career and Gaga 10 years. And still Gaga has less numbers than her :rip:

And who care? Maybe her music career? Everyone knows that Itunes is dead and streaming is the thing to have a hit today sadly. Gaga is an amazing artist and musician but she needs also commercial success for her career. It's been too long since the last WW hits. And I don't see any WW hits if she doesn't ,at least, improve her streaming. 

So I don't understand why some chartrers here close their eyes on her youtube numbers and pretend like it's not a big deal with "who care?" or "#dramafornothing" or whatever :rip: 

Kworb daily average:

Lady Gaga: 1,489,495
Britney Spears: 1,479,387

You seem to be under the delusion that Gaga is a streaming artist lmao? She hasn't made it yet, even though she did steps into the right direction.

This statement makes no sense whatsoever. Why is Gaga expected to achieve MORE in half as much time as Britney? The only reason why Britney's are up on par with Gaga's is pure nostalgia and millenials going to her occasionally for a throwback. You know what it looks like when Britney releases new material.

6ECgE9I.png

PS: The reason why people don't care is because they have other priorities (in my case for example, whether my employer will give the 100 bucks they cheated me out on the payroll :rip:)

ArtGagaPop
19 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Well the true reason is why do we worry when her newest single was over 1 year ago with no music video and her last video released for a single was released soon 2 years ago that the majority of fans hated?:poot:

We all know her youtube numbers are bad right now but no need to meltdown until she drops a new single again and that also have no streaming power. Also Spotify is even more important and atleast there she is doing better then youtube. MR becoming her most streamed song without any spotify push, likely passing 300M this year/early next, The cure passing 200M with no video or promotion from gaga, Joanne getting 700m+ streams with only 1 pushed single (2 with PI) and the album tracks being on par or better with many females in the industry. We all know she ain't no streaming force right now but some of you are making it way worse then it is. 

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Kworb daily average:

You seem to be under the delusion that Gaga is a streaming artist lmao? She hasn't made it yet, even though she did steps into the right direction.

This statement makes no sense whatsoever. Why is Gaga expected to achieve MORE in half as much time as Britney? The only reason why Britney's are up on par with Gaga's is pure nostalgia and millenials going to her occasionally for a throwback. You know what it looks like when Britney releases new material.

6ECgE9I.png

Beside that, Britney is still trying to get a hit via using mainstream music, meanwhile Gaga released a lead single that was hated by radios and even by some of her fans and guess what? It still has double the views of Make Me, even the audio of Million Reasons has more views than that....

OBEY
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

Beside that, Britney is still trying to get a hit via using mainstream music, meanwhile Gaga released a lead single that was hated by radios and even by some of her fans and guess what? It still has double the views of Make Me, even the audio of Million Reasons has more views than that....

As if Gaga knew PI would be hated by radios before releasing it :huntyga: she probably thought it would be a smash hit

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, OBEY said:

As if Gaga knew PI would be hated by radios before releasing it :huntyga: she probably thought it would be a smash hit

....have you watched Five Foot Two? lol

There's literally a five minute sequence of Gaga worrying about Perfect Illusion not being a good lead single and eventually being proven right

And her being afraid that the stans are gonna hate Joanne, but then going like "I'm gonna fight to make them love it. This is who I am right now."

WildAmerican

If they thought PI was a good lead single and a hit then they're stupid as ****

ViviLittleM

Katy Perry, Tove Styrke

May 24, 2018

Antwerps Sportpaleis, Merksem, BELGIUM

$1,255,551  

Gaga after a rescheduling

$1,435,452

1zEjP9f.gif

LGMonster95
4 minutes ago, OBEY said:

It SHOULD have been a smash hit but I'm not surprised with the tragic taste that people has nowadays 

OBEY
6 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

....have you watched Five Foot Two? lol

There's literally a five minute sequence of Gaga worrying about Perfect Illusion not being a good lead single and eventually being proven right

And her being afraid that the stans are gonna hate Joanne, but then going like "I'm gonna fight to make them love it. This is who I am right now."

Yes I did watch five foot two, sorry that I don't recall every minute of the documentary !

Miaou
10 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Kworb daily average:

6ECgE9I.png

PS: The reason why people don't care is because they have other priorities (in my case for example, whether my employer will give the 100 bucks they cheated me out on the payroll :rip:)

we're using differents website to check the numbers but still numbers betweem them are really close and it shouldn't be the case.

Why is Gaga expected to achieve more than Britney? Cause Gaga is a more recent artist and it should be more easy for her to be a streaming artist. Just check youtube numbers from Katy, Adele, Rihanna or artists who came in the same time with gaga. 

We're in a chart thread so it's kinda normal if I take care of Gaga's numbers right? :rip:

I never said that my life will depend on it

Omg sis I'll pray for you... life is so disgusting sometimes ...

nerdfacekillah
1 hour ago, Miaou said:

Youtube views last 30 days :

ladygagavevo : + 42 468 600 views 

britneyspearsvevo : + 43 618 800 views

This is a nightmare :rip::saladga: 

tenor.gif?itemid=3548944

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

ArtGagaPop
7 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

It SHOULD have been a smash hit but I'm not surprised with the tragic taste that people has nowadays 

I think interscope and gaga just gave up on it to early tbh. Applause didn't do that good in the start either and took months before it started to become really strong on radio. And also people saying "PI HAD TERRIBLE CALLOUT SCORES" Didn't MR have close to PI's but then suddenly we defended them saying many hits start low? :giggle:

OBEY

I agree, after 10 listens to PI you get used to the screaming and the repetitiveness and the bad production and your ears are able to process it better !

Spoiler

:huntyga:

LGMonster95
4 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I think interscope and gaga just gave up on it to early tbh. Applause didn't do that good in the start either and took months before it started to become really strong on radio. And also people saying "PI HAD TERRIBLE CALLOUT SCORES" Didn't MR have close to PI's but then suddenly we defended them saying many hits start low? :giggle:

I agree, no matter what, they should have promoted the song more, it'll have done better than now

• Admin changed the title to Charts Discussion
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin unpinned and locked this topic

Archived