💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Kim Kardashian underrated?

monsterdino

Featured Posts

monsterdino
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

she doesn't deserve the hate but she's making absolute millions and has plenty of supporters, she's anything but underrated

girl...fans are fans but the GP absolutely hates her for no apparent reason they just do..I saying she is underrated in that sense

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

Girl you said it yourself she built an empire and 100 million followers from a sex tape what’s underrated 

the public preception of her :rip: 

Tom Nook
Just now, monsterdino said:

so yall are saying that she deserves the hate she gets? and if so then lemme ask u why does she deserve the hate when she has done nothing that has hurt anyone

Where did I say that she deserves the hate :oprah: you ask in the title if Kim is underrated and I said no and the reason is that she has a fan base, is making coins from her brand deals and good amount of viewers still watch her reality show and imo that why I don’t consider her to be underrated 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

ryanripley
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

girl...fans are fans but the GP absolutely hates her for no apparent reason they just do..I saying she is underrated in that sense

but enough love her to make 100s of millions so is it a big deal if people hate her? she's set for life and so is the rest of her family, i wouldn't even bother what the GP thought about me if i was that rich

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

sethrb101

Possible? Hell yeah

6MvYa.gif

OT: Nopeeeee. Nowhere near underrated. She's definitely overrated, but that doesn't mean she deserves hate necessarily if that's what you're asking. She and her family are just lucky so many people care about their lives, honestly.

#Gaga2020

ryanripley

Malala Yousafzai is underrated

Reality
3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

That hate is what helps generate money, honestly, I don't think she really cares if people hate her, and she shouldn't. Her talent is to be able to make herself/her family famous off of nothing of importance—in that sense she's underrated.

If people hate her, then honestly that just means more money for her.

🃏🖤👹

Fish
Just now, AndyGa said:

Underrated in what exactly ? She's not a real celeb. Ask Ray J about her talent that's the only thing we can judge her at.

this is misogynistic and offensive. 

monsterdino
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

but enough love her to make 100s of millions so is it a big deal if people hate her? she's set for life and so is the rest of her family, i wouldn't even bother what the GP thought about me if i was that rich

again I'm saying underrated in a public preception sense not of how much she makes...and she has 100s of millions bc she made them not bc they suddenly fell out of a tree :rip: 

monsterdino
Just now, Fish said:

this is misogynistic and offensive. 

like I don't get the hate about ppl who make ****...like it's her body and if she wants to film it let her do it, they hate on ppl like this but are fapping to gay **** actros, sad :rip: 

SolidSnake

Thank you the laughter, I thought I would die. :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

She has contributed to the dumbing down of American culture, she belongs in the same basket as Donald Trump. In the idiocracy shes the first lady. If Kim really wants to do something to bring about attention to prison reform why doesnt she go visit them or have her husband put on a show for them? Johnny Cash did.

monsterdino
8 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Where did I say that she deserves the hate :oprah: you ask in the title if Kim is underrated and I said no and the reason is that she has a fan base, is making coins from her brand deals and good amount of viewers still watch her reality show and imo that why I don’t consider her to be underrated 

Didn't I ask you if u think that or did I state that u think like that? :oprah: 

also maybe before responding to a thread check the OP first not make ur conclusion only based on a title

ryanripley
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

again I'm saying underrated in a public preception sense not of how much she makes...and she has 100s of millions bc she made them not bc they suddenly fell out of a tree :rip: 

i know and she clearly has enough fans in the GP to make her richer than everyone here combined so she's not underrated

if she was replaced years ago like she did to paris then she probably could be

monsterdino
1 minute ago, SolidSnake said:

Thank you the laughter, I thought I would die. :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

She has contributed to the dumbing down of American culture, she belongs in the same basket as Donald Trump. In the idiocracy shes the first lady. If Kim really wants to do something to bring about attention to prison reform why doesnt she go visit them or have her husband put on a show for them? Johnny Cash did.

No you see she is NOT the one who chooses if the ppl will watch her or not, the people who watch her and follow her are the ones that made her popular, so really u should blame the american people for dumbind down the American culture themselves

Archived