đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

celeb

Drake Financially Supporting Baby Mama

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Yuuri

Drake-baby-mama-and-son.jpg

Sources close to Drake tell us the rapper's been cutting checks to ensure Sophie Brussaux -- the woman Pusha T claims Drake has a secret sonwith -- lives comfortably.

Our sources say Drake plans to take a DNA test to figure out any possible future legalities, but he feels there's a slight chance the kid is his.

And get this -- sources working on Drake's new album tell us he planned to reveal everything about his new son on his upcoming album

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/31/drake-financial-support-baby-mama-since-birth-of-son-pusha-t/

Chamaquito

"She say, "Do you love me?" I tell her, "Only partly" I only love my bed and my momma, I'm sorry..." 

Spoiler

jk lol

I CANT WAIT FOR THE ALBUM THO

I’m actually nice.

thierryrreiht

Everytime I'm like "why don't I like this artist?" they do something like a week later and I'm like "OHHH THAT'S WHY!! Glad I never jumped in!"

EDIT:
I mean the fact that he has a secret baby with a "random" woman... it's just... gurl

Yuuri
3 minutes ago, Star said:

He really lost, didn't he? :vegas:

Swish Swish, bish. Another Young Money artist in the casket.:vegas:

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, Chamaquito said:

"She say, "Do you love me?" I tell her, "Only partly" I only love my bed and my momma, I'm sorry..." Poor kid lol 

I CANT WAIT FOR THE ALBUM THO

I mean, he's not just gonna up and put it in a song if he hasn't been tested. Besides, it's just lyrics.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, thierryrreiht said:

Everytime I'm like "why don't I like this artist?" they do something like a week later and I'm like "OHHH THAT'S WHY!! Glad I never jumped in!"

lmao because he's taking care of a kid that MIGHT not even be his kid? Yea, such a terrible guy :awkney:

Purr more, hiss less.

Chamaquito
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

lmao because he's taking care of a kid that MIGHT not even be his kid? Yea, such a terrible guy :awkney:

exactly my thoughts lol

I’m actually nice.

ThisGuyTony

He's literally the biggest artist at the moment and I can't even recall how any of his songs sound. :rip: 

Chamaquito
6 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I mean, he's not just gonna up and put it in a song if he hasn't been tested. Besides, it's just lyrics.

True.. I was just kidding tho

I’m actually nice.

Yuuri
8 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

He's literally the biggest artist at the moment and I can't even recall how any of his songs sound. :rip: 

Here's a song to jog your memory

His best verse

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

giphy.gif

Purr more, hiss less.

GypsyBabe
11 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I relate to this :ladyhaha:

⚯͛

Archived