💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Lady Gaga in the Sims 4

monster4life231

Featured Posts

monster4life231

Have any of you created Lady Gaga in the Sims 4? You can share your stories here. 

I created a Gaga and downloaded loads of clothing online and made her my wife in the game. :selena: I also got a celebrity mod so she’s an actual celeb in the game with paparazzi and fans following her. Oh man I need a life.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Eggsy
Just now, monster4life231 said:

Have any of you created Lady Gaga in the Sims 4? You can share your stories here. 

I created a Gaga and downloaded loads of clothing online and made her my wife in the game. :selena: I also got a celebrity mod so she’s an actual celeb in the game with paparazzi and fans following her. Oh man I need a life.

I want to see this also!! 

monster4life231
Just now, Eggsy said:

I want to see this also!! 

I’ll get pics as soon as I go on my computer. 😊

homomo

I tried once like three years ago. I also made a drag queen house and made her live with them.

ryanripley

this threw me back to the tragic glitchy gaga outfit mods i used to download for TS2 :cryga:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

CurlyBeauty

I remember spending 500 liras for gaga and  a house from my dads credit card without permission:messga:
so embarrising

epione free

SHALLOW

I created her multiple times, i don't know if she's still alive tho :oops:

avalon x

I made a Miz Cracker but never played with her. :awkney: But it was fun making her though (I think that's all I wanted to do)

I kind of NAILED her look out of drag (the one when she's giving the interviews in RPDR) but the problem was she has brown hair out of drag but blonde in drag (usually) which you can't do in Sims. :noparty:

monster4life231

HT1PGRt.pngHD2Xsnz.png3i16yGF.png9OQ8x9O.pngkrl8h4N.pngHPxJZU2.pngA7l4ic9.pngKWLFWd4.pngZf10maP.pngJxBvY7C.pngf3u71wY.pngdiuo4Lh.pngZpHpNGk.png

@Eggsy Here are her outfits. Some are incorrect with hair etc but oh well, and p.s. she looks sad and miserable cos she needed to pee; I don't abuse her I promise.

Eggsy
15 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

HT1PGRt.pngHD2Xsnz.png3i16yGF.png9OQ8x9O.pngkrl8h4N.pngHPxJZU2.pngA7l4ic9.pngKWLFWd4.pngZf10maP.pngJxBvY7C.pngf3u71wY.pngdiuo4Lh.pngZpHpNGk.png

@Eggsy Here are her outfits. Some are incorrect with hair etc but oh well, and p.s. she looks sad and miserable cos she needed to pee; I don't abuse her I promise.

SLAY

Archived