Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rolling Stone says Camila Cabello is the biggest pop star of this generatio

Saade Baena

Featured Posts

Widows Kiss
10 hours ago, MeloArtDramaPop said:

Idk but I feel like she’s more relevant in social media and to most of the gp, and I dont really hear Camilas name anywhere that much, most people I know dont even know Havana was sung by her.

I don't know where you're from but I think Dua is bigger in Europe (New Rules and One Kiss both went #1 in several countries) whereas Camila is probably bigger in the US.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
smokingthemall
7 hours ago, Jacksonotta said:

But isn’t Ariana still a lot more popular? I think it’s a bit strange to say that Camila will be the biggest. She has released a successful album and had a hit.

Ariana's "Problem" outsold anything of Camila's. People will say Camila is bigger because she has the most streamed track on Spotify by a solo female and a #1 single

chase your big, beautiful dreams

Anveeroy

Don't bash RS just because you have another opinion. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Chromatic

Camila Cabello aren't the biggest pop star of our generation, and neither are Dua Lipa, etc. They're too generic and lack originality. Though, I do think Dua Lipa had the potential. Ever since New Rules became a hit, and she started doing all these bland features, her uniqueness faded for me. I have no interest in her anymore, and I don't see her being remembered 10 years from now. 

FameHookah

i love ha but NO, maybe ariana or Taylor but even them are so bland and i love ari too :(

WTF is MDNA

StarstruckIllusion

When did this generation start? The day before Havana released?

LePetitGAGABLover

Oh my. The standards have fallen so low:rip: And yall wonder why pop is dying. If she is the biggest pop star of this generation then we’re are doomed

16 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Y'all trying to discredit her when she has several top 10 hits, a #1 album, and several Gold/Platinum certified singles. :ladyhaha: 

Ok but isnt she an opening act for TS’ tour?:huntyga:

Evolve

In Havana, maybe. Not in the US. Not in the Americas. Not on this planet. She can't even get a hit by herself.

erfaan

I'm screaming. Legit no one cares for her in Australia or knows who she is. Dua Lipa is huge here. 

Archived