💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga returns to Instagram

Hurem

Featured Posts

Reality
1 minute ago, Hurem said:

Y'all really need to stop reporting every single thing. :rip: Are you 12 or something? This isn't PraiseGagaDaily. We're allowed to have negative opinions on her. Deal with it.

I didn't report your post, but at the same time, with a title like "worst look from the past few days," don't you think it's even a tad bit unnecessary? Like, you knew that putting that title in would generate people to come look at your post, and clearly, it worked, but it's still an over-exaggeration. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hurem
Just now, Kimblue said:

Are you 12? You’re the one acting like it.

This literally sounds like a 12 year old come back.

jinko
Just now, Hurem said:

Y'all really need to stop reporting every single thing. :rip: Are you 12 or something? This isn't PraiseGagaDaily. We're allowed to have negative opinions on her. Deal with it.

You really need to stop being rude to every single thing. :rip: Are you 12 or something? This isn't BeRudeToGagaDaily. We're allowed to report unnecessary thread titles. Deal with it.

Tom Nook

Could’ve the title just say “Gaga returns to Instagram” was that second part really necessary 

giphy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Miracle
7 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

:excuseu: :triggered: :bye:

the point of every look Gaga does isn't to look beautiful or young. The make up's done in purpose for her to look like a romboid, which it's amazing.

Lava

Can the mods close this mess, you flops are actually bashing this stunnning look:smh:

Ashley
8 minutes ago, Hurem said:

You can post your opinion in the thread, it’s unnecessary in the title being as your opinion isn’t news.

Also it’s off-putting for fans like myself who don’t use instagram/twitter and use Gagadaily as a news source, to find out about new posts by seeing such a needlessly negative title.

Clarence

damn we have a lot of "perfect" looking people in the comments today :triggered:. imagine being a fan of someone who preaches about spreading positivity and not negativity :triggered:

Kimblue
3 minutes ago, Hurem said:

This literally sounds like a 12 year old come back.

We can have a mature discussion critiquing fashion choices, but it not going to happen with whiny immature comments.

rumours
20 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What is she snorting :huntyga:

Based on the look, the mixed ashes of Doris Day and a random nurse from the early 20th century. 

I like the look though. Why all the hate?

Hurem
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I didn't report your post, but at the same time, with a title like "worst look from the past few days," don't you think it's even a tad bit unnecessary? Like, you knew that putting that title in would generate people to come look at your post, and clearly, it worked, but it's still an over-exaggeration. 

It's a title for GagaDaily. A fansite, not The Guardian. I just feel like you take everything so seriously on this site and the second someone says anything negative about Gaga, y'all drag them to the hell and back. Did I say she was ugly? No. Did I say her outfit was ugly? No, I did not. I said it's the worst from the 6 looks she wore in last two days. Doesn't mean it's bad, jus that all of the other ones were better.

ajmsamuel

lmao chill is just for fun the critic. we all here love her and buy her albums. whats the problem

kindest regards

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived