💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets about 7 year anniversary of Born This Way

Dawson

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

Yesterday I dreamed a follow up to the BTW album was coming (LG6) and that I somehow got a hold of a demo of the lead single :giveup: and when I wanted to listen I woke up :neyde: 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker

Dear Lady Gaga,

Release LG6, thank you.
You were late, it's 2 AM the next day in the Netherlands, I was almost ready to riot.

Don't scrap LG6 and stick to pop.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Ziggy
10 minutes ago, OMonster said:

"I was able to tour the world"

I can't help but think the 'I was able' refers to how she is now not so able...  

Really heartbreaking that such a talent has so many health issues. It isn't fair. 

Hide contents

I'm not saying she wont ever tour again... but she'll certainly never be able to do a true world tour again that is for sure. 

I think it’s more like her acknowledging that this was the lone album she toured the *whole* globe with where she hasn’t with the others. So BTW and the BTWB stand out for those reasons.

DutchHooker

This tweet is probably made in the starbucks, she forgot the birthday, but was forced by our tweets. Born This Way deserves to be recognized, Born This Way is the eternal masterpiece.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Sneaky Oliver

Get inspired by yourself, queen!!! Listen to your own past records, look at your own photoshoots  :vegas:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

River

7 years has gone so fast.. wake me up when September ends and Gaga release LG6 and ASIB soundtrack.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Zilla

I might be looking very hard into this and reaching hardcore, but it seems lately that she is reminiscing about the past so much and is having uncertainties about everything right now in the future.... or she's just emotional like always :) Happy anniversary life-changer! 

𝙾'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚱 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Redstreak

Her best album

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, Lil Mxnster said:

She wrote little monsters :giveup::wub::cryga::hug:

We will forever be her Little Monsters no matter how old we get ♄ She will love us until the last beat of her heart. She took those lost and broken kids and glued them back together again. When the world told those kids "you're such a freak" she said "welcome home baby" ♄ She didn't create a fanbase. She created a family ♄

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

dit
2 hours ago, Zilla said:

I might be looking very hard into this and reaching hardcore, but it seems lately that she is reminiscing about the past so much and is having uncertainties about everything right now in the future.... or she's just emotional like always :) Happy anniversary life-changer! 

I feel this too. I think she sort of feels a little "stuck" for lack of a better word. She has health issues yet wants to tour the globe, she tamed her image yet she probably enjoys the provocation of her past work and is conflicted on what to do next since she's worked so hard to tame her image in general, she clearly still misses commercial success yet she doesn't want to compromise, she wants a family yet she is not sure about her health and probably thinking of how hard it will be to balance family life and a huge entertainment career etc..I think this is a bit of self discovery moment in her life. My friend's sister who is around Gaga's age and is a working woman is sort of going through similar parallels in her life right now and it''s hard. Hope some of her uncertainty is reflected in the lyrics of her next record. It'd be interesting. 

Zaskar

Omg, love that album. Truly shaped my life. And million others. :cryga:

Out of topic, but what does s2g, ngl and mte mean? I see them all the time here...:oprah: and does OP means "originating post" or something else?

Zaskar
6 minutes ago, dit said:

I feel this too. I think she sort of feels a little "stuck" for lack of a better word. She has health issues yet wants to tour the globe, she tamed her image yet she probably enjoys the provocation of her past work and is conflicted on what to do next since she's worked so hard to tame her image in general, she clearly still misses commercial success yet she doesn't want to compromise, she wants a family yet she is not sure about her health and probably thinking of how hard it will be to balance family life and a huge entertainment career etc..I think this is a bit of self discovery moment in her life. My friend's sister who is around Gaga's age and is a working woman is sort of going through similar parallels in her life right now and it''s hard. Hope some of her uncertainty is reflected in the lyrics of her next record. It'd be interesting. 

Omg, this sounds so true. I feel the same :cryga:

dit
1 minute ago, ARPiT said:

Omg, this sounds so true. I feel the same :cryga:

:hug: 

Of course I'm mostly assuming this is how she feels and I can totally be wrong but I just think this is her state of mind right now based on some things she's said and done over the last like 2 years. 

Archived