đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Madonna's new album is a disaster"

The Bling

Featured Posts

Sepsami

Y'all madge haters better not be celebrating early and jinx our good sis Gags :madge: 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisGuyTony

The first paragraph is about her age so I didn't bother reading the rest . :madge: 

StarstruckIllusion
6 hours ago, TinyRick said:

So like her last two albums? Oh Medoner. 

I'm never getting another album like Ray of Light or Music ever again am I?

Ctfu. The Gaga curse really cancelled her ever since she called Gaga reductive. I live. She did probably apologize tho so no hard feels

whore

I just don’t understand how such an undeniable artist, a perfectionist creative mind, an untouchable mastermind, has turned into such a parody of herself. She’s become lazy, and seems afraid to experiment with anything anymore. Sure, she’s with Mirwais again, brilliant on the first three albums he did with her, but like her he’s aged like milk. Rebel Heart seemed to be a step in the right direction after the misstep of MDNA, but it also felt like a week at a writing camp. I was hoping this new album would be her next American Life considering the political climate and her latest interest in acoustics, and hopefully the other unmentioned songs are these tracks. 

ChavaWM

I actually just listened to Rebel Heart last night for the first time, it had so much potential and showed growth from MDNA. Hope she learned to get rid of the "Bitch I'm Madonna" tracks and gives us a great new record.

Rebel Heart should've been like this

1. Devil Pray
2. Messiah
3. HeartbreakCity
4. Ghost town
5. Hold Tight
6. Addicted
7. Beautiful Scars
8. Rebel Heart
9. Wash All Over Me
10. Joan of Arc
11. Living for Love
12. Borrowed Time

Mer Girl

To be honest, M has gone "downhill" since Hard Candy.  COADF and it's subsequent tour were so greatly produced.  But she started trying way too hard to sound current.  But that's why I loved her... every album she did that wasn't pandering to what the current state of pop was at the time was fantastic.  

And I love to bring up this point... Hard Candy's lyrics had more mentions of the word dance floor than her album that had dance floor in the title.

kaelergrey

So an old lady rapping? ok. you go gurl. let them money moves :stalkga:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

kaelergrey

I love Confessions On A Dance Floor and Ray of Light. Those are albums that I can listen throughout without skipping any songs especially Confessions. 

tbh, its not madonna thats at fault here. Maybe its the team thats sorrounding her. Remember that one interview where she says her son says that his "diplo" collab was cool? lol.  I mean she is an amazing mother and her son is probably a nice kid. but taking advice from your son? Doesnt really add up to me. 

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Amir ARTPOP

Why is this completely believable

TWITTER - amirishot /// LAST.FM - crystallies

ZephyrInTheSky
6 hours ago, headonfire said:

Well, I would say quite the contrary. RH is an absolute gem of an album, with lots of great tunes. Maybe not COADF or Music kind of great, but still a very good album.

And by the way, no Madonna album has been a disaster, as per the receipt below. In the last 15 years, none of her albums got below 60 aggregated score in Metacritic. RH got a 68 actually. I would even say that Madonna has one of the most incredible discographies of any pop artist out there.

http://www.metacritic.com/person/madonna?filter-options=music&sort_options=date&num_items=100

I personally liked MDNA, Hard Candy, AND RH. :poot: Its pretty ageist to say a 60 y.o woman shouldn't talk about sex or "grow up" cause its cringey. I mean shes Madonna, shes not the average woman. Also people complain if the lyrics are super shallow and complain when they have some kind of message IDGI. :awkney:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Hexxx

Sounds like a hater tbh. Die Another Day is a bop and Beautiful Game doesn't even sound like that. 

Spanish Lesson was half Spanish and it was a bop as well. 

She rapped on American Life about having luxurious things, but the meaning of the song was still there. Maybe Risky Places is about sex culture 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Hexxx
4 hours ago, Wigless said:

Ctfu. The Gaga curse really cancelled her ever since she called Gaga reductive. I live. She did probably apologize tho so no hard feels

She called THE SONG reductive. Not gaga. Plus y'all need to stop throwing gaga curses at people cause they've done nothing but backfired on gaga through out the last few years

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

shoful

I pray that this isn't true because I want My queen to take the world by storm again! If true tho, I will probably still love it either way. I thought Beautiful Game sounded amazing!!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

BLACKOUTbritney
10 hours ago, Mustang said:

This reminds me of that early fake review of Joanne that was posted here once, where the person said Come To Mama had lyrics like “Come to mama, put on your pajamas” :toofunny:

“Million Reasons - Uplifting” :toofunny:

"The song Million Reasons is a song about her fans. It's really inspiring and moving. Think Rachel Platten's Fight Song"

:air:

I AM SCREAMING :rip:

Smother Em Eh

Looks like Queen Madge needs to give it up and retire ASAP!:derpga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived