other

"Madonna's new album is a disaster"

The Bling

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEXODUS

Let this not be true since I’ve already bought my wigs and am ready to be scalped :huntyga:

Vitleysingur

Dos Hermanos Half of the song is sung in Spanish. It’s about two brothers who get separated because of immigration laws. It’s slow, her voice is pretty moving, but the song sounds like a parody of a white lady trying to be Hispanic. It’s not “La Isla Bonita”. It’s just cringe.

:trollga:

I don't speak your, I don't speak your, Americano.

Now who is reductive?:vegas:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

mr.peter

that would mean a Nicki Feature for the past 3 albums :duck: whyyyyyy 

Skinny Legend
2 hours ago, Rexx said:

It's probably not true, but if it is her fans will love it anyway (and be very aggressive towards those who disagree). They are very messy and don't have the guts to trash their fave like LM do to gaga all the time around here... :wtfga:

Only the delusional ones. Some of us know when sth is trash aka MDNA or specific RH tracks like Sex, Autotune Baby.:vegas:

I was hoping she'd go for a chill sound like Bedtime Stories or pure dance-pop. That trap-rap won't help her legacy much.:S

TinyRick

So like her last two albums? Oh Medoner. 

I'm never getting another album like Ray of Light or Music ever again am I?

VOLANTIS

Okay now which one of you actually made this?

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Omar Vela

"I can’t say who I am or how I heard it. But I am real, and, unfortunately, so is the album. " OMG hahahahahahahahahahahha

Sounds fake. I just don’t see Madonna doing a song about regretting doing something in the past especially an abortion  

:rip:

I honestly don't care if it turns out to be a disaster, she's doing what she loves which is making music and we gotta calm our asses down. You don't see Janet or Cher making anything outrageous at their ages and I applaud Madonna for it even if this is a troll album to piss people off even more. And the fact that this "source" got the name Joe and John Henry mixed says it's fake. 

androiduser

sounds fake like all tracklists and predictions that start coming out as soon as fans realize something new is coming...

Mr Peeps

Idk what to think of this, it could be fake but he or she describes the songs very specific

Chromatislaps
5 hours ago, Green Detox said:

His descriptions are pretty interesting so I’ll wait

but i can sense Madonna jumping on the Urban Trap Trend:toofunny:

she already did on Rebel Heart... :smh: 

This reminds me of that early fake review of Joanne that was posted here once, where the person said Come To Mama had lyrics like “Come to mama, put on your pajamas” :toofunny:

“Million Reasons - Uplifting” :toofunny:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Archived