What do you think of Beyonce?

Bradley

Favourite Beyonce album?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Beyonce album?

Featured Posts

Red Velvet
37 minutes ago, The Louvre said:

Crazy In Love is probably the most succesful and remembered song from the 2000s.

Poker Face?

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
57 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I mean does she really deserve it?

UGH ryan tedder is so underrated :giveup:

OT: I don't really care for her music much, but she's a great performer :giveup:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

ryanripley

i think she's incredible, beyonce and lemonade are 2 incredible albums

it doesn't bother me if she samples heavily or has a giant team of song writers, i don't follow her for that. in fact i think gaga ought to take a page from her book and expand her creative team

beyonce is one of the hardest working women out there and uses her voice for equality whilst delivering quality content

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Bradley
1 hour ago, EvilRegal said:

giphy.gif

You've been spending too much time thinking about Katy :huntyga:

NewUsername

Stop saying she's overrated when she's a most amazing vocalist and performer.

Bradley
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

I mean does she really deserve it?

Ryan is so hot.

Anyway, it's just one song. Plus, she did change a lot of parts of the demo. According to her writing credits, she also produces her own music, while we're not sure how involved she has been, we can be sure that artists like Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry don't do producing work at all.

AshIey

I enjoy a lot of her music and find much of it empowering, particularly on Lemonade. I don’t feel a connection between her and the music, though. She never does interviews or talks about her inspirations so I don’t know how much of it is designed by her team/writers or coming from her.

Zaskar
1 hour ago, The Louvre said:

Crazy In Love is one of the most succesful and remembered song from the 2000s.

Fixed it.

Anyway, I love me some Beyoncé. Dont care about that songwriting/overrated debate :huntyga:

She has more talent in her pinky than I have in my entire body :giveup:

Phoebe Buffay
56 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

Stop saying she's overrated when she's a most amazing vocalist and performer.

MJ and Whitney Houston are rolling in their graves rn.

Mirages
51 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Ryan is so hot.

Anyway, it's just one song. Plus, she did change a lot of parts of the demo. According to her writing credits, she also produces her own music, while we're not sure how involved she has been, we can be sure that artists like Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry don't do producing work at all.

It's not just one song. 

She just changes smack into smash and got a credit.

Changing words so it fits woman's prospective is not songwriting.

It's most of her discography. And getting credit just because you add harmonies, I mean shouldn't everyone who covers a certain song and releases it be in the credits then? They add adlibs and harmonies too. 

Whatever the case, she is a legend and a great performer, but she is not a songwriter, so why does she insists on trying to push her persona as a songwriter?

I'm the bitch that's fragile

RAMROD

What do I think about Beyonce? 

WHAT DO I THINK about BEYONCE?!!!

She is great! She is perfectionist! And she work really hard since very very young.

Do y'all know her father made her and other Destiny's Child member to run miles every-single-day while singing so they don't easily tired and they can have good breathing while singing? They done all that rigorous training being 10-11 years old kids!

She deserve everything she is having today, those are the fruit of hard work!

All these 20 years old folks and younger thinking she is overrated, well, you know what, you need to learn the herstory before you yap next time! No, it is not about opinion, YOU GOTTA LEARN FACTS!! All these praise don't come easy and she EARNED it, honestly truly! :sis:

There are 20 years down the line where she learns everything she need in showbiz to get her to her position now. You may not like her, but honestly, you need to STOP the disrespect!

Sincerely, 

A LONG TIME FAN!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NewUsername
On 23-5-2018 at 3:15 PM, EvilRegal said:

MJ and Whitney Houston are rolling in their graves rn.

did I say "THE"? I don't think so..

Borislshere
On 5/23/2018 at 8:21 AM, Mirages said:

Whatever the case, she is a legend and a great performer, but she is not a songwriter, so why does she insists on trying to push her persona as a songwriter?

What? She talks multiple times about how she works with other writers to make these songs. What persona is she trying to put on?

”"Now I write with other writers," the star explained. "It starts with the title or the concept of what I'm trying to say, and then I'll go into the booth and sing my idea. Then we work together to layer on." 

http://www.capitalfm.com/artists/beyonce-knowles/news/song-writing-photo-shoot/

can y’all come up with literally anything else to “drag” her for other than songwriting and just yelling “overrated!!”. 

Archived