question

What do you think of Beyonce?

Bradley

Favourite Beyonce album?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Beyonce album?

Featured Posts

Bradley

What do you think of Beyonce's discography/career? Do you like her? Is she really overrated like how everyone says it is?

Personally I think she's a great vocalist. I like how she's able to dance very intensely yet able to sing without having her vocals falter. I think she has undergone A LOT of rehearsals to achieve this. She's definitely one of the best performers of our generation. However, I would not regard her as being better than Lady Gaga, I think at most they are on the same league being performers of different styles. I think they're both legends who excel in different fields.

I would personally regard Gaga as a better musician, songwriter and producer. But that's not to say Beyonce doesn't deserve songwriting/producing credit at all, I really don't know what's going on in the studio but I think pop fans can sometimes be too harsh and take too much credit away from her for her involvement in the production of her music. She is credited as a songwriter and producer on most of her albums after all.

I think Beyonce's best performance is her 2014 MTV VMAs medley.

81c7974HgCL._SL1500_.jpg

83e91a49dc6c232ca3e3fba7772798bb.png

DOyh4TGXUAEiCLC.jpg

ccec03bee59a229c2bf6d5c869284268.jpg

1200px-Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Beyonc%C3%A9.svg.p

33238a0dbe6470fde82c5fea51ff69e2.1000x10

Which album is your favourite?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saade Baena

I love the IASF album and it has my favorite Beyoncé songs in it. But I think their musical quality only settled from the 4th onwards. I also think she has a brilliant career.

The Bling

I mean her collabs are fire :lolly:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Widows Kiss

She's good but still overrated af in my opinion. :trollga: B'Day and IASF have some really cute bops though.

DelusionalGaga

I imagine this is what hell feels like. An endless loop of Shawn Mendes and Beyoncé threads :messga:

Mirages
19 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

giphy.gif

Came here to post this :toofunny:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
29 minutes ago, Bradley said:

But that's not to say Beyonce doesn't deserve songwriting/producing credit at all, I really don't know what's going on in the studio but I think pop fans can sometimes be too harsh and take too much credit away from her for her involvement in the production of her music.

I mean does she really deserve it?

I'm the bitch that's fragile

The Louvre

She's amazing. Her career spans two decades full of hits, both solo and with Destiny's Child. Even her flops are classics (Run The World - Girls, anyone?). She's an amazing vocalist and dancer, and watching her combine those traits is heavenly.

I loathe the amount of undeserved hate Beyoncé gets on here. The most Obvious dig always being writing credits. I'll agree, Beyonce is more a performer than a musician, as opposed to Gaga, but one doesn't outweigh the other in my opinion. As long as she works on vocal harmonies, vocal melodies and lyrics, she deserves them. I mean didn't Gaga give them to RedOne too on Bad Romance?

So yeas, I love Beyoncé. 4 and ST are masterpieces and Crazy In Love is probably the most succesful and remembered song from the 2000s.

Get stanning GagaDaily, get in Formation

Sweet Dreams and put your Love on Top etc.

-The Louvre

giphy.gif

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Widows Kiss
12 minutes ago, The Louvre said:

Crazy In Love is probably the most succesful and remembered song from the 2000s.

Whoa, let's not get ahead of ourselves. :ladyhaha:

chromaticka

I don’t think of her :nails:

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

ARTPOP GAGA

She is only overrated by the media. She is a great performer and vocalist. She works so hard but she is a human being, not an ''untouchable goddess''.

Archived