đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's bossy caracter is the reason why she can't have a hit again.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

MsSwan
On 2018-05-22 at 5:14 PM, ryanripley said:

it doesn't need to be numer 1 but she needs to right spotify promo aka The Cure which managed to gain 200m in a year

yes, it wasn't a hit and 200m isn't great compared to everyone else but 200m is the highest she's reached and she managed that with a song without any promo minus spotify promo and radio play so

Okay but at the same time you’re arguing her artistic integrity over the fact that most of her hits were with the help and insaight of many other people? Seems legit and plausible she make all decisions on her own.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MsSwan
On 2018-05-22 at 5:14 PM, Anisko said:

She can't be fully in charge of everything ... I knew she's extremly talented singer and a great songwriter but she's not a producer ... I don't want her to be a stupid pop girl says ok for everything and i don't want her to be in full control of every thing she does .. I need her to work in team .. 

Sorry i can't applaud everything she does . 

I enjoyed ARTPOP by the way 

THIS. Yay for objectivity!

MsSwan
On 2018-05-22 at 10:17 PM, Bradley said:

I actually think she's gonna have full artistic control regardless of who she works with. She's not Rihanna or Beyonce, she wants to have sufficient input into her music. So if you put her with hitmakers like RedOne and Max Martin, you're still gonna get a lot of contribution from her, which is actually a good thing. We stan talent and we should appreciate that, not discourage it.

Million Reasons was a hit though, sure it got help from the Super Bowl but it's a hit nonetheless, platinum certified single which got nominated for a Grammy.

And yet, the song she chose to perform in the biggest performance of her career features said artist, how ironic!

ryanripley
1 hour ago, MadonnasSis said:

And how exactly does her streaming power improve if her material isn’t received well widely? 

see The Cure

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
1 hour ago, MadonnasSis said:

Okay but at the same time you’re arguing her artistic integrity over the fact that most of her hits were with the help and insaight of many other people? Seems legit and plausible she make all decisions on her own.

what are you talking about? lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

venusfly

Gaga hasn’t had a hit in a while because she doesn’t make music that’s mass consumable, there’s nothing more to it :triggered:

Her music is neither super experimental or chart friendly 

666 others
2 hours ago, MadonnasSis said:

And how exactly does her streaming power improve if her material isn’t received well widely? 

And how exactly does it matter if her material isn't received well widely? :shrug: Taste is music is subjective and fan's ability to enjoy an artist's music does not depend on the commercial success of said artist.

:holyshit:

Gmonster

Is not that she is bossy. It is just that she already has a name in the industry and she does not care about the charts anymore. She is into getting credibility from the general public since she released Check to Check. She understands what music is about...it is about experimenting sounds, creativity, bring something knew to the table... Maybe not eveybody will like it but i will be here supporting her no matter what. 

Jessica Germ

Poor dude just wanted to make a thread but got exposedT and dragged instead :ladyhaha:

Anthagio
On 5/22/2018 at 6:58 PM, andy232000 said:

her "YES Men" are the reason she wont get a hit again...

Y’all still pushing this conspiracy theory? She doesn’t have “yes men”, the only person in her life controlling what she does and doesn’t do with her career is herself. She’s the only “yes man” in her life. 

Y’all really out here thinking she needs handlers to tell her what she should and shouldn’t do after being in the industry for a decade and becoming one of the most successful pop stars of all time. The hilarity. 

andy232000
1 hour ago, Anthagio said:

Y’all still pushing this conspiracy theory? She doesn’t have “yes men”, the only person in her life controlling what she does and doesn’t do with her career is herself. She’s the only “yes man” in her life. 

Y’all really out here thinking she needs handlers to tell her what she should and shouldn’t do after being in the industry for a decade and becoming one of the most successful pop stars of all time. The hilarity. 

We literally saw in FiveFootTwo how she´s the one who dictates all the ideas and in no instance did anyone try to counterargue her (Superbowl, the look for joanne, the dancers outfits etc). Sure, we only saw a glimpse of whats behind the curtain, but that along with her admitting they always do what she wants simply suggests the possibility that no one around is really challenging her ideas any more or giving alternative output. its just a thought many fans have and if a good enough people seem to believe it then I think to some degree she´s reflecting that into the public.

Paulchieffo
On 5/25/2018 at 6:40 AM, Venusfly said:

Gaga hasn’t had a hit in a while because she doesn’t make music that’s mass consumable, there’s nothing more to it :triggered:

Her music is neither super experimental or chart friendly 

Million Reasons is literally one of her most popular songs..but go off I guess..

Eddie

Is this a gender topic again? :ladyhaha:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

venusfly
50 minutes ago, Paulchieffo said:

Million Reasons is literally one of her most popular songs..but go off I guess..

No it’s not :selena: 

APMonster722
On 5/25/2018 at 3:51 AM, 666 others said:

And how exactly does it matter if her material isn't received well widely? :shrug: Taste is music is subjective and fan's ability to enjoy an artist's music does not depend on the commercial success of said artist.

Well she is a POP star so it's kinda implied and expected that she is going to be delivering mass consumable, commercial music.

Archived